Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Waiting list at Matilda

jaz1311 is offline Registered User
    Dear sYL

My OB was great. I could walk on the 2nd day without hunching over taking into consideration my cut was vertical due to complication.

Northern Angel is offline Registered User
    staceycolyer-I'm with Dr Ghosh and got my Matilda confirmation email Nov 10th when I was 8 wks. I know the maternity update on their website said they are currently booked up until June 2009 and they only have a certain quota they can take each day/month. http://www.matilda.org/pdf/maternity...8matupdate.pdf

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer for your confirmation, good luck!

staceycolyer is offline Registered User
    Yes, I saw that update on the Matilda site. Wierd that they say they don't have a waiting list when they in fact do. I was at the OB on Fri and she didn't seemed worried about me getting a bed, although she did say that having to wait for confirmation was frustrating. I am now 12 weeks, so hopefully the confirmation comes soon - otherwise I will be on edge about it for my entire pregnancy. Am just trying to rest assured in what the OB said.

Northern Angel is offline Registered User
    I agree it is worrying the thought that I am confirmed and still might not get in on the day kind of freaks me out but I'm trying not to dwell on it too much! I'm sure as your OB is connected at the Matilda as is mine she'll know the score. Trying not to worry I know though is easier said than done.

staceycolyer is offline Registered User
    I completely agree Northern Angel!! It is crazy that even with confirmation you may not get a bed!! But as you say, best not to dwell on it too much - just enjoy the experience of being pregnant.

Good luck to you too!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123