Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

orbit stroller

Tigerlily is offline Registered User

orbit stroller

Hello
    anyone that has on Orbit stroller that can give me some advise or review about it?
    I never heard about this brand till few days ago when I actually saw one, in Europe it is not popular yet but after doing some researches it seems it is getting more popular than the bugaboo in US.
    Thank you!!!!

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    I have one and absolutely love it! It is very easy to used (especially wen compared to bugaboo) and excellent for taking babies to restaurants etc. as you can swivel the seat around to any position to suit the situation.

I don't think you can get it anymore in Hong Kong though, but I definitely recommend it to those looking for a sturdy stroller that doubles as a car seat. When folded, it is actually pretty small so can fit into the car boot with no problem.

kmalia is offline Registered User
    My husband and i carried one back from the US after testing it out and reading the rave reviews. What sold me was the fact that I could easily carry the carseat in one hand and fold the stroller chassis with the other. Not many strollers have that true 'one-handed folding' capability. I was weary about having to put the baby down in order to fold my stroller.

We haven't had the baby yet, but we have unpacked the stroller, installed the carseat base and played around with it and it is really cool. It definitely isn't 'compact' - but neither are the Bugaboos.

There was one Orbit available at Mothercare in Lee Gardens, but they said that was the only one (the display model) and they had no more and would not order any more, so i assume you have to order from the US or maybe Singapore?

Tigerlily is offline Registered User
    Thank you both, I feel relieved! We just got one in black. I can't wait for it to arrive (my baby is due in less than 6 weeks) from Singapore.
    You are correct Mothercare HK doesn't take orders and only sell the display model (which was already sold anyway)

Did you get the toddler seat as well?...If so can you ple tell me how it looks like? Is it good as the infant car seat? Unfortunately they do not sell it in Hong Kong so I do not have any chance to see it and I have read mix reviews so we are still not sure what to do

See you around ;o))

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Thank you both, I feel relieved! We just got one in black. I can't wait for it to arrive (my baby is due in less than 6 weeks) from Singapore.
    You are correct Mothercare HK doesn't take orders and only sell the display model (which was already sold anyway)

Did you get the toddler seat as well?...If so can you ple tell me how it looks like? Is it good as the infant car seat? Unfortunately they do not sell it in Hong Kong so I do not have any chance to see it and I have read mix reviews so we are still not sure what to do

See you around ;o))
    I saw an Orbit Stroller in a baby store in Vivo City in Spore. Can't remember the store's name. Think my sis saw one in Great World City too.

kmalia is offline Registered User
    haven't gotten the toddler seat, but did get the bassinet which comes with a rocker base and it is beautiful and will probably serve as a sort of moses basket for the baby the first month or so!