- 11-11-2008, 04:55 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
I have a Maclaren stroller which I love but I'm now looking to buy a second stroller for the car.
I'd like it to be lightweight (<5kg), folds up with one hand, safe and preferably costs no more than HKD1000.
I've been considering Combi's and Graco's, but just today saw one which looked quite good, but I've never heard of the brand.
It's called 'Goodbaby' and is apparently one of the 'famous' Chinese brands (whatever that means). Has anyone had any experience with this brand?
Any other suggestions?
- By Coco in forum Baby TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:28 PM
- By ELT in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:20 PM
- By jaetee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 25Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:05 PM
- By Coco in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2006, 01:52 PM
- By Reema in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2003, 11:09 PM