Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

mommybee is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor

Forgive me if this has been asked before - nothing came up in a search. Anyone have any experience with this thing?

The monitor itself is mega expensive. I look online for test sticks and and found some people trying to sell expired ones. I wonder if the test sticks have only recently expired (within 3 months) will they be inaccurate?

I heard very good reviews of this product (the reviews on, nearly everyone said they'd gotten preg the 1st or 2nd cycle using it).

Just wondering if anyone here has any insight they can share on this.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    I bought this expensive unit in Singapore, yes, it's more accurate than an ordinary OPK as it detect the ovulation few days before, like 5 days(?), unlike OPK which is within 24 hours only.

Did it work for me? nope. Til one day that it didn't turn on anymore, i've thrown away my unit.

If you have the money, then buy it. If not, then just use the regular OPK (with the monitor, you still have to buy their sticks) and BBT.

Good luck.

dolphinyp is offline Registered User
    Fo Tan
    I've seen it in Singapore too, it's a bit pricey though, and usually these kind of sticks valid for about 3 months. Personally think there is no point to buy the expired one just to save money,guess they've short life for a reason. I've got pregnant after using for just one cycle. Good luck.

aimeedg is offline Registered User
    North Point
    I have used it and it's pretty accurate in detecting ovulation. But yes, it is pretty expensive. I remembered buying a pack of either 3 or 6 (can't remember now) and it's was around $50++ Cdn.