Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies! I am new to this forum, hope you don't mind another member! I am due July 9th, seeing Dr. Grace Chueng at Central Health and hopefully will deliver at Matilda. What a great support group, I am so happy to have found this thread! AussieMum, I will PM you with my details, would love to join you on Thursday as well. Take care!

babymoo is offline Registered User

welcome!! hapa 808

hey glad to have an other member to join us! welcome!

looking forward to meeting u on thurs too!

babymo is offline Registered User

its me - baby moo

hi guys..
    we are all v quiet today!
    how is everyone feeling?

i somehow couldnt log back in to my account using baby moo - so i created my new login BABY MO!!

just wondering, i have booked my scan for next week, i be 6 weeks and a half... is that too early? anyone knows if can see anything so early?

or shall i wait till week 7 or 8 for first scan?

tksss

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi
    We have been all quiet today, I have just woken from a little nap, wish it was for longer. I had my first scan last Friday (5 weeks and one day), all I could see was a dot - no heart beat. Ob not fussed though and very happy with the scan. Am going back at 7 weeks and 1 day - at which stage there should be a heart beat.
    Hope this helps
    :yeah2

babymo is offline Registered User

hi hi

hi aussie mum. great to hear from u1
    i am at wk just checking on to this from time to time!
    glad u had a nap? i get off work soon and i plan to have a rest too!!

i booked for a scan next friday. i will be 6.5 weeks! i hope i can see something! .. i am still thinking of changing it till week 7 or 8. so i can see more!!! sigh!!

going foward is it... normal for scans every 2 weeks or? every 4 weeks? or just go for the usual once every trimester?

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    I had my first scan at 5 wks 5 days, and was only able to see the yolk sac. I went in again at 8 weeks and saw the heartbeat! Not sure how often your doctor will give you a scan, but prob no more than once a month...

Feeling very tired and nauseous the last few days, I can't seem to get out of bed... Hope this passes soon!

Has anyone heard of this new blood test where you can find out the sex of your baby at 8wks??

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies!

I've had this forum open for a few hours trying to muster up the energy to write a reply. I feel so wiped out this afternoon! I spent a few hours running around TST today trying to get some ideas for Christmas shopping and I think it's worn me out.

Welcome Hapa808, great to have another new member

Babymoo, I'm glad you've booked your scan in. I'll be 6.5weeks when I have mine too so we'll have to compare notes. I didn't get a chance to reply to your PM yesterday and I'm guessing now that you've changed your login details you probably wouldn't have got it anyway. How funny that we had spoken online before about the hormones imbalances and acne, etc. I have to say, I think my skin has improved heaps in the last week. Yay! Hopefully it will stay that way. Has anyone else noticed that?

I think my boobs are getting more tender. Over the past week they have been a little bit sore to touch but seem to be getting more and more sensitive. I'm not sure if I've seen any changes in my nipples yet though. How about you guys?

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I hope you are all having a restful evening!

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hapa808 - definately want to know about this sex blood test if this is the case - I am so impatient and can't wait to find out the sex, another 14 weeks is going to kill me!
    For my first baby who was born in Australia, I only had a 12 week and 20 week scan - that is the minimum there unless you have complications and require further, or request more. So here, having a scan at 5 weeks is a bit unusual, but hey you can never have too many scans right. Babymo - maybe you should just run with the scan as requested by the Ob. I am sure they do these routine scans for a reason at this set stages, but of course totally up to you. I know I have to go back next week for a follow up scan purely to check a heart beat, but aparently this is totally normal. I am not sure what the 'norm' is here regarding how regular the scans are.
    Ladies, not sure if you are interested, but I found this website really handy in my first pregnancy, and kept me very excited reading about every week what is going on inside my belly! Hope some of you get some joy out of it like I have!
    http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnan...dar_intro.html

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast