Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

aimeedg is offline Registered User
    I had my first scan at 6 weeks and all I can see is the sac. I'm about to go formy second scan tomorrow at 8 weeks. The doctor said she should be able to see the heartbeat. Will keep you guys posted!

Aimee :)

babymo is offline Registered User

evening all

Thanks for all the advise! I booked into see dr patrick chan for next friday! I plan togo for scan at 6.5 wks and then at 9 wks and at 12 wks!! Will see how it goes hahah

angeilin is offline Registered User
    Hello mummies, congratulations to all!

I just found out that I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant but have not done a scan yet nor have I decided on an obstetrician. Would love to join the group for your gathering, I can't this thursday so hopefully I can the next time. Will keep visiting this thread and hopefully get to meet you all soon.

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Welcome angeilin, and congratulations. We would love to have you join the group. Feel free to PM me your email address and I can keep you updated on any further gatherings (likewise for anyone else who would like to join!).

welcome angelin

congrats!! i am also just 5 weeks and 1 day! our due date must be v similar around 4-5 aug 09!!!

i have booked my first scan for next friday. when i be 6.5 weeks!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Morning Girls! Welcome and congrats Angeilin!

How are you all today? I hope you are having a good morning so far.

I've had a bit of a stressful night. I woke up at 2.30am with quite bad period-like cramping. I also had a really gassy stomach, so it was so uncomfortable and it really stressed me out. I managed to get back to sleep and it seems to have subsided this morn. My boobs also felt less tender today, so that worried me too. Everything worries me at the moment. Haha!

My first scan is next Thursday but my hubby is wanting me to try to change it to Monday as he might not be able to come on Thurs and also because I'm stressing so much. I think it might be better to wait till Thurs though as I'll be nearly 6.5 weeks and may be able to see a heartbeat. If we go on Monday and can't see a heartbeat and then I have to wait another two weeks I'll go insane. What do you ladies think?

hi pink ballerina

i am in the exact same position as U!

i keep wanting to go to a scan .. asap. to check if everything is ok! ..... but then i keep thinking if go at week 5 or 6, its too early and wont see anythign at all!

but for the "stress" i think best to go early. ie monday or thurs.. - monday if yr hubbie cant go with u on the thurs!
    at least u feel " less stressful after that" and u can ask the docs as much questions as u want!

then i suggest u go again in week 9! thats what i am planning to do! and then can see more and the heart beat etc! and then again at week 12.. and then mabye less after that!!

i also want to see heart beat but i also want to just go to doc to make sure everything is ok etc! so maybe u just go once and dont hope of seeing too much! but at least be at ease everything is ok! then going again in 2 weeks ish time?

i booked mine for next friday. i will also be 6.5 weeks!
    h xx

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Babymo the waiting is sooo tedious isn't it!!

After thinking about it this morning I think I'll wait until Thursday because hopefully there will be more chance of seeing a little heartbeat. My husband is going to try and move his meeting so he can come but if even if he can't I guess at least I'll (hopefully) have some peace of mind in the meantime. I'm pretty sure the next scan will be 2 weeks after that (at 8 weeks).

I wish next Thursday would hurry up and get here!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast