Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

babymo is offline Registered User

morning

hi pinkballeria,

yes good u decide on thurs! i be on friday,right behind u. so u got to tell me what u see!!

i am hoping to see a heart beat too but if i dont.. well i wont be too too upset! i was told its 50% chance u wont!

hope next weeks come soon!! sometimes i wonder if the "baby" is actually there!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Babymo, I will definitely report back about what I see. Fingers crossed it goes well! At least we'll both have seen something by the end of next week

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi girls ! sorry for the silence yesturday...had too much to do at the office :-(

Welcome angeilin and Hapa808, and congrats !

Hapa808, we are close, I'm due July 10th ! I'm now 7w5d. I'm seeing Dr Lord at Central Health and I'm trying to negociate with my insurance to go to Matilda too !

On my side, big nausea since friday ! it's a nightmare ! especially at the office, it's not easy to handle and concentrate... I cannot wear perfume anymore and even the smell of my shampoo make me sick... :-(

I'm soo impatient to be tomorrow to meet you all !

Have a great day
    Jeanne

Hi, just me again. I have a question...

Does anyone know if you can eat packaged ham or turkey breast? I am craving a meat sandwich but am paranoid about what you can put on it. I used to use BBQ chicken a lot but I've heard thats out. I had tuna yesterday but I've heard you can't have that more than once or twice a week or something.

It's such a minefield! Any suggestions for me?

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Why is BBQ chicken out (and where do you get that in HK), I thought that was fine as long as it is freshly cooked, and cooked through. I thought all deli meats are out so I have stayed away from ham or turkey breast. Am also interested to know if this is ok or not as am stuggling to find things to put in my sandwich too.

hi girls

hi hi
    i was reading.. that we should avoid these foods:

- soft cheese such as goat, brie, cambembert and blue cheese
    - unpasteruized milk/juices
    - raw or under cooked meats, including hot dogs, and deli meats
    - raw eggs, or food containt raw eggs, including mousse and tiramisu ( dohhhh!!)
    - raw shell fish
    -pate

i didnt hear about bbq chicken! i heard once its cooked its fine? no? but Aussie mum u can get that in GREAT super market............. in admiralty - pacific place!
    its around 99 for half chicken or is it one whole chicken?

oh so ham cant either?? is that right?? i think i just had a ham sandwich last week!! ohhh

h xxxx

Hi Girls,

As far as I know, BBQ chicken is fine as long as you eat it hot but I used to put cold BBQ chicken on my sandwiches and I think that can be when it's dangerous. Just FYI, you can buy BBQ chickens from Great Food Hall at Pacific Place (Admiralty), Olivers in the Princes Building in Central. There is also another shop in Mid-Levels where I live called "Chicken on the Run". They sell BBQ chickens imported from Australia. I go there a bit because my hubby is addicted to Burger Rings and Twisties and thats the only place I've found to buy them. They sell Freddo Frogs as well! Great when you have any "Aussie Food" cravings.

I'm going to ask my OB about the ham and turkey when I see him next week. I was thinking that if it's packaged and therefore not sitting out with other meats, it might be OK. Will keep you posted.

morning sickness?

has eveyrone been suffering from morning sickness?
    maybe i ask since when?

i havent yet. ( now 5 weeks) but from some books says form wek 6 some says week 8 .. and some say none if u are lucky!!

any ideas?

h xx

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast