Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi Pink Ballerina - if it makes you feel better, just letting you know I have had some mild cramps too. I find it happens especially when I am tired, but seem to go away if I rest up (have a nap etc). I was having a whinge to my husband, who kindly reminded me that I had that with my first child too - how quickly we forget! I beleive it is just your uterus getting ready and developing for the growing baby. Have you seen your Ob yet? If so, they should have given you their number. If you are really worried, you should call them just for reassurance. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the gals tomorrow! xox
    PS - I was recommended by my first Ob not to have baths as you don't want to overheat. You may be aware that when women want to bring on labour they have a bath as I think it is renown to break your waters, so not sure if it is true or not, or an old wives tale, but something I have decided to steer clear of just in case.

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies!

I just started the morning sickness symptoms at around 8 weeks, before that I was just tired all the time (still am!). Every little smell bothers me, and though I have not actually vomited, I feel like the toilet is my new best friend. I've found ginger ale helps, and also making sure there is something in my stomach all the time. An empty stomach makes it worse, and even when the last thing I feel like doing is eating, I make myself eat some crackers. I've heard at 12 weeks you feel a sudden burst of energy--- I am so looking forward to that! I joke that this baby is sucking the life out of me!

AussieMum- it's called the X Y test, and it can show the sex of the baby at 8 weeks. My cousin told me about it, not sure if they offer it here in HK. I actually was in Shanghai last week and went to a clinic with a really bad cold and they offered me the test. The results just came in yesterday, but I am a bit skeptical... I have an appt with my Dr here tomorrow afternoon (after our lunch) so I will ask her about it then...

Zany- Looks like we are in the same boat!

See you tomorrow, and for those who can't make it, looking forward to meeting you all another time!

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Pink Ballerina- I had cramping as well. I've also been told it's just your uterus stretching and making room for the baby. I think as long as it is not accompanied by heavy bleeding it is ok, but you may want to call your OB for peace of mind...

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Thanks so much for the words of reassurance girls. It has made me feel much better. I think I'll call my Doc in the morn if they are still persisting.

See you tomorrow! xx

babymo is offline Registered User

nite nite

hi all

time to call it a nite soon! looking forward to seeing u girls!
    pink balleria.. i hope u are feeling better!

i am so tempted to call my doc and make my appointment earlier too ( rather than fri) .. sigh!

nite nite

babymo is offline Registered User

Morning!!

Morning Girls!!

all ready for our "hot" lunch?

see you later

h :yeah2

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Sure am babymo! See you soon

angeilin is offline Registered User
    Hi babymo,

yes my due date should be around the same time as your's! I made the first appointment on the 17th Dec, any earlier timing does not fit :(. I'll be seeing Dr Philip Ho, who is your ob?

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast