Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

babymo is offline Registered User
    hi zany
    yes that is v confusing!

best to go for an other check up asap and ask them

or u can go online and try those.. online sites where they calculate for u.... from yr las lmp etc...

i guessed mine from those sites! i have my first scan on friday!................. cant wait

h

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Well I did calculate already from LMP, if I calculate 40 weeks from there, that make 10th of july.

Anyway, the only answer is : either they mixed up, or I ovulated very late in my cycle !

The gestational sac size was 0.78cm, I tried to go on the internet to guess what GA did that refers to, but not 2 website say the same thing...wait and see, it's not a big deal, the most important is that everything is going fine hopefully.

Next scan the 16th...one more week to wait !

babymo is offline Registered User
    bonjour zany
    dont worry everything will be fine!

u eating much today? its after afternoon. so u should be feeling a bit better?

i had a big lunch again! and now waiting to finish work soon to go and shop! and buy some comfortable ( and safe) shoes!! .. i am dying to look at baby stuff and buy.. but i am trying my besst to hold back till after week 12!!

h xx

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi Zany,

That's really odd. Not to mention confusing!!

When was your last scan? Did your Doc tell you your dates had been recalculated? Only reason I'm asking is because my friend is also due mid July and her LMP was also 28 Sep (I know this because our periods were in synch). I thought she was exactly a month ahead of me but as it turns out, her dates have been recalculated according to her last ultrasound and she's now only 18 days ahead. The Doc told her that she must have a long cycle. Were your cycles normal length?

I just had a look at my scan as a comparison and it says GA(LMP) 5w5d, however above that there are some measurements and it says Gest Sac 5w6d. My Doc originally said I was due the 4th Aug but after the scan he says its now the 3rd, which is what I had originally calculated as 40weeks from the start of my LMP.

Who knows how they work these things out?? Maybe your Doc has made a mistake. Maybe you should call your Doc's office and double check their info.

Great to hear you are feeling less nauseous today. Hopefully you'll be feeling 100% by the time you fly home next week. How nice would that be!

xx

Hi pinkballerina

The 1st/last scan was on Nov 12th, I discovered the + on Nov 6th. LMP on sept 28th, due again on Oct26. But by that time, pregnancy test was -.

I have no idea about my cycle, I stopped my pill on sept 28th...it worked on the 1st cycle !

I though I ovulated very late (4 days prior to my period due date actually), I had a little cramping. I told Dr Lord, and she said I was right...but the nurse confused me saying the GA4w5d on the scan was the baby's age !

Still didn't find the exact answer on the Internet, though most of them says that the size of the sac (GS) for a 5weeks gestational age (GA) / 3 weeks "embryo age" is avergae 7 to 10 mm, so with my 7.8mm, she was right saying GA4w5d and not "embryo's age".

So I guess after all I was correct and Dr Lord too. I am finally today at 6w5d "embryo age" / 8w5d GA.

Morning sickness are getting much better...it was really bad for 1 week, and it's now getting back to small ones that doesn't bother me too much. Hope that's not a bad sign !

How are your cramping ? gone ?

Have a good day

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Hi Zany, Maybe you ovulated late because of just coming off the pill. I came off the pill the end of July and it took almost 2 months to get my period. The scans can be confusing, my last showed me even further along than I thought I was, I just think that means the baby was measuring big. I am sticking to the very first due date I was given, July 9th, even though my last scan said I was due earlier...

Hi hapa, that's what I think too...definitly late ovulation because just coming off the pill ! I'll stick to my first feeling, confirmed by the letter yesturday...due date on July 17th.

sndezwarte is offline Banned
    Hello Jeanne and other ladies replying to this thread. Good initiative! I would like to join the July 2009 due group, this is my first pregnancy and I am almost at 7 weeks. I had my first ultra sound last week whilst I was in Sydney on holiday. I had cramping/spotting and got really concerned.. so far so good though. Really exciting times for all of us, would love to meet up with you. I am Dutch and moved to Hong kong (for the 2nd time!) in July. I live around Causeway Bay, not working at the moment so can meet anytime/anywhere...

Sandra

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast