Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

snowbird is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi Ladies

I'm 12 weeks this week, due around 24 June. I can't find any thread corresponding to the month of June and was told by some friends to join this thread as there are some of you who are due end of June

This is my second baby and hope to meet up those due around the same time so when the babies are out, we can arrange for playdates!

We're new here, just 3 weeks in HK, currently staying at Kornhill Apartments in Tai Koo Shing and looking for a place to live around Clearwater Bay/Sai Kung.

If anyone is planning to meet for coffee, I'd love to come and meet up!

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi Sandra and Gwen, welcome and congrats !

You are most welcome to our meeting next december 16th. Just have to send a PM to Aussiemum with your email so that she can send you the infos and include you in the futur mailing.

Gwen, if you want, there is a Mum due April-June 2009 in the forum by due dates club. But of course you are welcome to the july/august 09 one if you prefer.

babymo is offline Registered User
    Welcome Sandara and Gwen!

i am 6 weeks and 1 day!

do u girls get a stuffy nose and runny nose in the mornings? i get it every morning!! v annoying and itchy!
    and esp when i smell v strong perfumes! ohhhh

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Dear Sandra & Gwen - welcome to the forum and congrats on your pending new arrival. Feel free to send me a PM and I will email you through the details of our next get together! We really look forward to meeting with you both, and hope you can make it to our next gathering. Gwen - doesn't matter if you are due in June, we would still love to have you along and share the pregnancy journey with you. This is my second pregnancy, but first in HK (I have a 11 month old little girl), and will be 7 weeks tomorrow (looking forward to that 12 week mark!). Hope you have both been well.
    Babymo - no sniffles for me as yet, but I do think I am beginning to feel signs of morning sickness (very mild though). Am also slightly tired, but I think that is mainly having to put up with a teething girl who decided to keep me up all night -oh the joy!
    Hope every one is well! Looking forward to our next catch up xoxox

Lizabeth is offline Registered User
    Tsim Sha Tsui, Kln, HK
    Hi everyone, and congrats on everyone's pregnancy!

I guess it is time for me to join the due date club!! I am 5 weeks and 4 days along and just found out last week. My head is still spinning from the news!

This will be my second child, but the first in HK. I have a three year old boy who was born in the US. Even though I have done this before, three years is just enough time to forget everything!

I will have my first scan tomorrow. It is a bit early so I'm not sure if we will see the heartbeat, but I had to get the appointment in before we leave for the Christmas holiday. If we don't see the heartbeat I will have to wait until we return... 23 days later!!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all through this exciting time!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Welcome Sandra, Gwen & Liz and congratulations! It's great to have you on board.

Liz, I hope your scan goes well tomorrow. I also have a scan tomorrow and am quite nervous about it. I hope you see a little flutter on the screen so you don't have to wait another 23 days!

Anyway, sorry this is short but I just thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone and welcome to the newies. I hope everyone has had a good day.

It's only 8.30pm and I'm already ready for bed, so goodnight everyone.

sndezwarte is offline Banned
    Jardine's Lookout
    Thanks for your warm welcomes! After reading all your comments, I can say that I have similar experiences.. I actually thought I 'escaped' the morning sickness symptoms but today I feel quite poorly, just want to snuggle up under my duvet and be left alone! Hmmmm, I guess it's all part of the pregnancy journey! I am feeling a bit anxious at this early stage in the pregnancy, but we all feel the same I'm sure! Looking forward to meeting you all at the next get together..

MisB is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Welcome and the due date thing!

Hello!! Congratulations!! Can't wait until the gathering to meet everyone.

Just received an e-mail from a friend in the States that she is pregnant and due around the same time as me!! Only I am waiting until week 12 to spread the news. DOn't want a repeat of February (miscarriage news!!) Have almost slipped a few times!!

I am seeing a private doctor until I deliver but "registered" at QM today and they told me my due date is June 27th. Dr. Cheung told me July 7th (it moved up from the original date of July 10th) SUper confusing because I thought they were going on the size/age of the embryo. Anyway......should have my Mom arrive in HK at the end of June just in case!!

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast