Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Welcome, ladies! Looking forward to meeting you all! I am heading back to the States on Sunday for 2 weeks for the holidays. Am a bit nervous about the long flight- better get an aisle seat as I am still going to the bathroom every hour! Good luck on all the scans happening this week, keep us posted. :)

babymo is offline Registered User
    :yeah2morning ladies!

pinkballeria.. good luck w yr scan!! must be so excited! pls let me know what u see and everything! mine is tomor!! i cant wait either!!

MisB - i plan to do the same, go private w the scans/ etc and then go to QM..... u registered already.. are u in yr week 11? i heard u have to be at least week 11 ..before they let u register? i am only week 6.5 weeks! waht did u need to register? a postal address? a bill or bank statement?? recent one? how come QM moved up yr expected date??

hapa.. enjoy yr holidays.. hope u have fun! and do make sure u get an asile seat and nearish to the toliets!!

h xxx

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Welcome all the new ladies and congrats on your pregnancies.
    Goodluck Pinkballerina with your scan today, keep us updated on how it goes. My scan is tomorrow so am looking forward to it. Hope everyone is going well!

hi

welcome ladies!

aussie mum yr scan is tomor too! mine too!! at lunch time! so excited!! hope we see something... maybe a heart beat!!

hi liz.. what did u see at yr scan? see any heart beat? congrats!!

yesterday i finally had my first " felt" cramps and during dinner i actually felt sick! i wasnt sure if i ate too fast and too much and wanted to vomit or is it due to mornign sickness etc! and i was v v tired and didnt feel ok ... for the rest of the nite!! oh.. maybe morning sickness does start v soon! ohh!

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Good luck with your scan Babymo - mine is at 3.45 in central, will be hoping for a heartbeat. Sorry to hear you didn't feel well last night, I find I get very mild sickness but if I have a little something to eat it soon goes away, or a nap helps. The cramps have been there though, but when I have a little sook to my husband he reminds me that I had this with our first too, which is kind of comforting (how quickly I have forgotten). Anyway, keep me updated, good luck to others having scans this week. xoxox K&E

angeilin is offline Registered User
    Welcome new ladies and Hi Gwen!

Babymo - I do have a stuffy nose in the mornings and sometimes throughout the day. Not sure if it is a cold or caused by being prego. No morning sickness yet but I feel uncomfortable from time to time.
    Good luck to you and Aussiemum on the scan tomorrow, my first is next wednesday, can't wait!

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone and welcome Liz !

Enjoy your holiday girls, I'm impatient to go home too...it's been 8 month since our last trip home....

Good luck for the scan girls today and tomorrow, keep us updated.

Morning sickness mild but still there, an apple of a few wholeweat crackers help to calm it down.

Stupid question : does your belly starts to grow ? I can't fit in any of my clothes anymore ! I had to go and buy pregnancy pants at H&M yesturday ! I didn't move on the scale, I'm still the same weight, but you can see my belly getting bigger, doesnt' look like a "baby belly", but it's definitly out ! just wondering if I'm the only one...

Have a good day, Jeanne

hi jeanie!
    ohh... i was going to ask everyone the same thing! i am getting fatter v quickly too! belly is diff bigger despite i am only 6 weeks and a bit! i think i gained around 2-3lb already!!!!

has anyone gained anything in the first trimster??
    i read u should jsut gain around 2-3 for the WHOLE first trimster!! oh dear!! and my breasts getting bigger, i need to buy new bras v soon!!

and i dont even eat much junk or fattening stuff. i just eat a bit more of normal food like during lunches/dinners!

ohhhhh..

h

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast