Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi Jeanne - I have pulled my pregnancy clothes back out of the cupboard too! I don't think I have started to grow outwards because of the baby, I just don't like the feel of anything at the moment tight around my tummy. I feel a bit sensitive there, but I think it is fluid and your lower tummy muscles adapting (hence cramps sometimes). With my first pregnancy, I didn't 'pop' until around 14 weeks but just before than seemed to have a jelly belly (wasn't pretty)! I am the same on the scales too at the moment, but do feel like I have a tyre around my waist when I look in the mirror. Ahhhhhh!

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Good to hear ! jelly belly or a tyre are exactly the words...god it's ugly lol ! It's getting even worth during the day, after meals ! It's just in the front though, no big change on the hips. People who don't know i'm pregnant will just think I'm getting fat ! not really sexy
    Impatient to have THE belly
    Last edited by zany500; 12-11-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Lizabeth is offline Registered User
    HA! Jelly belly is EXACTLY right! With my first pregnancy I didn't show at all until 14 weeks. No one believed me that I was pregnant. But now... total jelly belly. I was laying on the couch this morning and my son was having a good time gently poking my belly and watching it wiggle!! It is soooo bloated and pudgy but I haven't seen any change on the scale or with my clothes.

Well, I am about to head out to the dr.'s for my scan. I'll let you all know how it goes!!

BTW, I love everyone's pregnancy tracker at the bottom of their posts. It is so funny to see "ONLY" 200 plus day left! That sounds sooooo long!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi Girls!

Everyone's been very chatty today. It's been nice reading through all the posts.

My scan went well this morning. He saw the heartbeat straight away and my hubby and I both cheered and I nearly cried with relief. All the cramping last week made me so worried. Still can't see much on the screen though. Just looks like a big blob to me. Anyway, I feel somewhat relieved for now. Can't wait for the next scan on Dec 23rd.

I'm also starting to feel a bit fat. I have no idea if I've put on weight or not, as I haven't been near the scales but my jeans feel a lot tighter these days and my boobs are a bit bigger but they seem to go up and down for some reason.

Good luck to the girls having scans tomorrow. Make sure you let us know how they go!

xx

babymo is offline Registered User
    hi Pinkballeria!

:yeah2hooray!!!:yeah2 u saw the heart beat! oh i love to see that tomor at my scan!! and we are around the same 6 weeks and a bit! fingers crossed! but i just hope to go to the scan to make sure everything is ok!!

so glad it went well for u!

u go back for an other scan at week 8? my clothes are a bit tigher! definetely!

h x

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Pinkballerina - I am so happy for you, one more step in the right direction. Congratulations!!!!! Ok - so I am having a few emotional moments at the moment, but your post almost made me tear up with happiness. I am so looking forward to late tomorrow afternoon for my 7 week scan, and hoping all is on track. Lizabeth - wishing you all the best for your scan - it is exciting and scary at the same time. I think I need to get a nice little time line at the bottom of my signoff, but don't know if I can bear to continually see how much longer I have, unless it is under 90 days (seems like decades away - especially if morning sickness definately kicks in). Am looking forward to next Tuesday's catch up and sharing stories! xoxo

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Glad to hear eveything is going fine pinkballerina ! Now relax and enjoy :-)

Boobs are definilty growing too, I''ll have to buy some new bras in France !

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Aww you're so sweet Kath. Thanks so much for the well wishes girls. I have to say, it was one of the most amazing moments seeing that little heartbeat on the screen. I forgot to mention that we even got to hear it. I had no idea you could hear a heartbeat so early. Technology is amazing isn't it.

Let us know how the scans go tomorrow.

xx

Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast