Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

sndezwarte is offline Banned

Yep, I can definitely share the jelly belly stories... I feel so bloated and big. Time to get active but just don't feel up for it at the moment..:blahblah. I went to Powerplate sessions (for those who know what that is) three times a week before I found out I was pregnant but now I have to find an alternative workout as it's not safe to use during pregnancy.. any suggestions ladies?

AussieMum is offline Registered User

Don't bother buying new normal bra's Zany500, go and buy Maternity bras if you can. But just a hint, you will find your boobs will continue to grow heaps, so try and hold off as long as you can otherwise you might buy one size and find out you grow out of them pretty quickly. Also, when you buy Maternity bra's try and go a size or two bigger, as even though you think your boobs are growing now - wait till your milk comes in (3 days after having bubs) - you will feel like your going to explode! (am I scaring you yet - this is what you have to look forward to!) It is all good though, couldn't be that bad if I am going back for seconds right!
    Yep - Pink ballerina - going through (happy) emotional times right now. I am avoiding soppy movies or extended skypes with family at the mere chance of tears. Thankfully my sister is also pregnant (with her third) so we sometimes have long chats with sooky endings! Bit sad really - my husband is finding it a little amuzing! (is anyone else having problems typing/spelling - another thing I am blaming on pregnancy)! Hugs to all xoxo Kath & Em

By the way, if I find some pregnany Yoga classes or someother preggie classes, is anyone interested? I will try and do some homework!

babymo is offline Registered User

hi aussiemum
    yes i might have allook at the yoga classees too! iam v lazy and havent dont much exercise at all!

also where is a good place for maternity bras??

tksss

zany500 is offline Registered User

Thank Kath for the tips :-) i'll stick with mine as long as I can. Just strat to feel compresed and itchy in mine, but I believe it can wait a little more.

Thanks for scaring me just joking, I was aware of that actually, my best friend just had a little one and told me about it !

No emotianal for me, my suceptibility is certainly a little higher than usual, but no big deal.

Never heard about this typing/spelling problem ! actually, this is a problem I have everyday : qwerty (at the office) vs azerty (at home) keyboards are tricky !

I'm at Pure Yoga Central already since september. I stoped the classes since 3 weeks, the cold and then nauseas haven't been encouraging me !
    I'll go to their pre-natal classes (tues and thurs at 12:45) from january, I prefer to wait for the 1st trimester to be over and safe. Everyone told me the pre-natal teacher was fantastic. For those interested, I got a 665HK$/month for 2 years enrolment, unlimited classes.

I am not sure where to buy good maternity bras here in HK but am sure all good lingerie places should sell them. They are not cheap though, and good luck finding something sexy to turn hubby on with, I don't think they exist, very unflattering, but hey, pregnancy is all about comfort. LineaNegra do sell some, along with some great maternity clothes, they have a shop in Central and an online website. H&M I hear also sell good mat. wear. Sports Bras are always a good alternative in the meantime, often a little more comfortable than your standard bra.

Pure Yoga sounds great. I am not looking at starting until well into second trimester, especially as it won't be a good idea to drag Emma along, so am waiting for us to get a helper. Definately up for that though.

pinkballerina is offline Registered User

Hi Girls,

Kath, I'm definitely interested in any pregnancy fitness classes, etc. Thanks for that.

Jeanne, I'm a member at Pure Central (great gym!) as well and was also planning to go to the prenatal fitness classes once I pass the first trimester so I'll be able to join you. Yay! I haven't been since I found out I'm preggers and I miss it so much! I'm also a member at Pure Yoga and they have prenatal yoga classes two days a week too but I have a feeling they may be the same times as the prenatal fitness classes.

A friend of mine has been going to a prenatal yoga class run by a fantastic instructor apparently. She doesn't know I'm preggers yet but I'll try and subtly sus out the details from her. I'm thinking of joining up for that as I think the classes are on better days. I know she goes on a Saturday and one or two other days during the week. Anyway, I'll let you know the info in case anyone else wants to come along.

When I saw my Doc this morning I asked if I could start exercising now that my cramps have stopped, etc and he jokingly replied "Now why would you want to do that?" He said he'd prefer if I just did light walking and/or swimming until the 12 weeks pass and he's said no to sex until then too. My poor hubby :-( I think he's being cautious due to my cramping, etc. I'm hoping I can get back into things after 12 weeks though because I was a huge exerciser before and used to do a lot of running and I don't want to lose my fitness and be an unfit blob by the time I have the baby.

Has anyone had any fainting/dizzy spells? I've had a couple of episodes in the last few days and was just wondering if anyone else had had that happen.

pinkballerina is offline Registered User

P.S. Babymo, I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure Marks & Spencer sell maternity bras.

Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast