Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

zany500 is offline Registered User

Yoga at Pure Central

If you are willing to keep going with yoga even after your pregancy, Pure is really a great place, and good value for money. They have a real choice of classes depending on what you're feeling to do, you book your classe by phone or internet 2 days prior to class. The teachers are really nice and listen to your needs.

When I discovered I was pregnant, I was doing Ashtanga and Hata classes mainly, I told my teachers about it and they told me Ashtanga : stop, it's too "violent", but hata, no problem and she is giving me some alternative if any position is not recommended.

I'm impatient to go to the pre-natal one : a lot about breathing, finding confortable positions while your body changes, relaxation, stretching, etc...

pinkballerina, that's a good news ! I'm only at pure yoga on Whydam st, not at pure gym. I'll go for sure at the pre-natal yoga classes in jan.

babymo is offline Registered User
    tks zany for the yoga classes!

oh i am getting hungry! cant wait for my scan tomor!

hope everyone is feeling good today too!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Jeanne, I'll definitely be going to the prenatal yoga classes at Pure Wyndham St so look forward to hanging out with you there. I just checked the prenatal fitness classes at Pure gym and they are on different days so I'll be able to do both. Yay! I cannot wait to get back into exercise. All I seem to do at the moment is eat and be lazy. Haha!

You're welcome babymo

pinkballerina that's great ! I'll let you know when I'll register to the 1st one :-) need to go back there too...I miss exercising but lasy too these days :-(

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Congrats on seeing the heartbeat, Pinkballerina! That is the first major milestone!! Yay!

I am also up for an exercise session! I have been soo exhausted lately, I have not been to the gym in 3 months! Glad to hear you all have been feeling pudgy too- I am sitting here with my top button undone. Bella Bands are great- they sell them at Linea Negra and you can use them with your button or even zipper undone and they look like a cute cami under your top. They are a bit pricey here, but cheaper than buying a whole new wardrobe! Although I think they only really work for the first few months.

I too have had dizzy spells- I have to be careful when getting up after sitting or lying down for a long time!

Can't wait to hear the updates on everyone's scans tomorrow!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Thanks Hapa! I was laughing about you sitting with your top button undone because I'm doing the exact same thing. I'll have to check out the Bella Bands soon too I think.

By the way, I meant to ask you, how did your Christmas Fair go the other day? I wanted to pop in for a look but ran out of time. I had a look at your website the other day though and the baby gear is soooo cute! I've saved it in my faves for some future purchases ;-) Do you deliver to HK?

Lizabeth is offline Registered User
    Hi all! Wow, lots of posts today!

Just got back from my doctor and it was too early to see the heartbeat. She told me before she did the scan that we wouldn't see it. She said that she just wanted to check the placement and that all looked good. I got to see my little "dot" and that was exciting so not too disappointed.

I wish I had all these boob problems the rest of you are having. I am so small chested to begin with that I could really use some extra to fill up my current bras, hahaha!

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast