Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

Lizabeth is offline Registered User

Hi all!

Aussiemum, I just PMed you with my email address! Thanks for arranging all the info with the group.

So... I totally forgot I was pregnant today! I feel really stupid. I took my son to the doctor's. He had to get his ears flushed out and it isn't a very nice process. He of course cried a bit but over all he was so good and brave. So, I thought I would treat him with lunch at McDonalds since he was so good. We get there and I order my usual. As I am finishing up my lunch, it occurs to me that I just ate the worlds most unhealthy lunch with a caffeinated soda to wash it all down. Oops!! It never entered my brain that I am pregnant and need to order healthier options (are there healthy options at McDonalds? doubt it) No wonder that soda tasted soooo good. It has been a few weeks since I've had caffeine! I guess I am feeling pretty good if I forget that I am pregnant! :yeah2

Hope the scans are going well today. Keep us updated!

mazza is offline Registered User

Good Greetings,
    I have finally turned a corner in my never ending battle with morning sickness and now I can actually sit up and write my post.
    I have met some of you ladies at the lunch the other week, Im 9 weeks pregnant with my second child ( I already have a very active 13 month old girl).
    Im due for my 12 week scan during the christmas period and as we will be visiting my husband's family in the UK I now have to get my scan done in London, this makes me very nervous as I prefer my own doctor here in HK.
    I hope everyone is well and look forward to meeting you all again next Tuesday.
    P.s Best wishes for your sacn's today.

zany500 is offline Registered User

Hi mazza,

I'm Jeanne, I was seated in front of you, next to Kath.

Good to hear you feel better ! I'll be glad the day I will be able to says so...I found a good way to feel better today...perrier citron !

Unfortunatly I won't come on tuesday, I have my scan at 10:15 and will not be able to leave work again for a 1h30 lunch...

When are you leaving for the UK ? Good luck for the scan there and enjoy your holidays.

Jeanne

babymo is offline Registered User

hi all..

my scan .. didnt go too well today!
    doc said the sac/baby seems a bit small for 6.5 weeks... so hes not sure if my dates are incorrect or its stopped growing.. so i have to go back next week.. as he not too sure and cant tell yet

so next week scan i will know. if evrything is ok!
    and todays scan no sign of heart beat... :( said if bleed this week then might be a sign of mis carriage but really have to wait ..............

have to wait a whole week.......... for my next scan!

zany500 is offline Registered User

Babymo,

Sorry to hear that. Maybe your dates are just not correct ! If you are earlier than 6.5 weeks then it's normal you have no heart beat.

Hope next scan will give you a positiv answer.

yes tks jeanie

hopefully just my dates are wrong!

have to wait one whole week
    going to be long week!

h

pinkballerina is offline Registered User

Hi Babymo,

Sorry to hear about your scan. I agree that your dates might be wrong though. If you ovulated late in your cycle, it can affect the age of the baby quite a bit so don't lose hope. We couldn't see a heartbeat last Saturday but there it was just a few days later, so a lot can happen in just a short space of time. I have everything crossed for your scan next week.

xoxo

hi pinkballeria..
    tkss for yr support..

last week when u saw doc... did he say it was small or jus right size? when u were 5 weeks and a bit?

my doc just said it didnt look 6.5 weeks.. prob like 5 weeks.. said... i am 10 days behind.. n since no heartbeat so its hard to tell whats happening!!

just have to see how it goes... and its our work xmas party tonight!!!

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast