Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

Erib32 is offline Registered User
    BabeEmama- Welcome and congratulations! I JUST found out I was pregnant too and asked these ladies for a doctor rec. I ended up seeing Dr. Lucy Lord who I really liked!

Again, sorry I couldn't meet any of you ladies today! AussieMum, I sent you my email address so I would love to join next time..

Zany500- Congratulations on a great doctor's visit! I am sure that was very exciting and a great way to start off the holidays :)
    Hapa808- I really enjoyed that website you posted! Its amazing how small they are at 4-5 weeks!

Happy Holidays to everyone! Anyone staying around for the holidays?

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Morning ladies, happy Wednesday!
    Dear Erib32, got your PM thanks very much. We will let you know of the next gathering but likely to be second week of Jan (we tend to do it fortnightly but with Chrissy and all, we are going to make the next one then). Welcome too to BabeEmama, if you wish to send me a PM with your email address then we can also send you through the emails too!
    Hope everyone is well this morning! Only a week till Santa comes.

BabeEmama is offline Registered User
    Thanks y'all~ It's wonderful finding a group of mamas to share the experience. So far I've lost about 4lbs due to loss of appetite, practically any smell of food makes me sick.

Pinkballerina- thanks so much for the Dr referrals! I found Dr. Lord's info on the internet, does anyone happen to have Dr. Grace Cheung's info as well? I can't seem to find her info.
    Jeanne- have a wonderful trip & enjoy!
    Erib32- Nice to meet you & Congrats to you too! Yes I'll be making an appointment with Dr. Lord. I think I need to see a couple more Drs and decide on one. I guess my main conscern is the delivery experience, making sure that baby and I are in good hands.
    AussieMum- sure, I'll PM you my email address, would love to join!
    Merry X'mas everyone!!

Dear BabeEmama, I am seeing Lucy Lord and very happy with her. She does have a reputation for being very direct, but also extremely good at what she does. If I wasn't seeing Lucy Lord, my second choice was Dr Alex Doo. But I also hear exceptional things about Grace Cheung - she is also in Lucy Lords medical centre, Central Health (Website below), they both also work from Disco Bay and Repulse Bay, but most of their time at Central -
    http://www.centralhealth.com.hk/obstetrics.html
    I've added you to the email group, so hope to get in contact with you soon.
    I hate to brag, but we are a great group of girls, and although this is my second pregnancy (I have an 11 month old), it is my first in HK so it has been great chatting about doctors, hospitals, morning sickness, other issues etc. It is also great to get to know everyone before our little bundles of joy arrive, that way we have an established group for the bubs to bond int. I think you will really find it great, and we look forward to meeting with you.
    Enjoy your Christmas!

babymo is offline Registered User

good news

Hi girls!
    I put forward my sat scan to this evening! Couldn't wait anymore! Doc said baby has grown!! Still smaller if its suppose to be week 7 as wk out by mt last period date. He says I should be only 6 weeks only!!! We even saw the heart beat!! Jus about ! Still v small like a blop! But good news is its still growing ! So doc said maybe dates were jus wrong then!! Next scan in 2 weeks time! Should be able to pin pt a due date! Now its guessed around mid aug and not 4th aug amymore!

Thanks for all your support !!!
    Now can sleep with less worry!!!

Nite alll

Fantastic news Babymo, well done. So happy for you. It seems the little babies keep having little growth spurts, as my first scan I was further behind then what I thought, then my next scan she had gained an extra week. Crazy!!! Anyway, all great news, very reasurring, good news about the heard beat. Well done, we are all wrapped for you!

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    That's wonderful news Babymo! I'm so happy for you. It must be a huge relief for you and your hubby.

Now you can enjoy the next few weeks and look forward to your next scan. Yay!

MisB is offline Registered User
    Awesome news BabyMo. Maybe you were just meant to be pregnant the whole HK Summer, that's all! Really good news.

Ok, am in week 11 and am having the worst morning sickness ever! Was touch and go with the sickness but the 2nd half of this week has not been nice. And no energy! Plus, I have a cold.

Happy Friday. Next week is Christmas!!! Yay.

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast