Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi MissB, sorry to hear you are feeling so horrible. I hope you feel better very soon. Make sure you take it easy and get lots of rest.

I'm feeling quite average myself. Morning sickness seems to be all day sickness for me and I have absolutely no appetite at all. Oh the joys!

Have a great weekend everyone! xx

WMB0709 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, thought I'd join the thread too since I'm also due in July (27th). Anyone else located in the Gold Coast/Tuen Mun area? We're going the public route and are fine with the medical service so far (even though I'm the only gwailo I've ever seen at the clinic!)

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Welcome WMB0709 - Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am also due on the 27th July! I live on HK Island in Pokfulam, currently seeing Dr Lucy Lord in Central and hope to deliver at Matilda Hospital on the Peak. How have you been feeling? I have been well, but just occasionally tired. This is my second pregnancy (I have an 11 month old daughter) but my first in HK. There are around 12 of us in this thread at the moment. We are currently meeting fortnightly, but our next meet won't be until the second week of January. The grils are just lovely, and I'm finding it really great talking to them about similar feelings and issues. If you would like me to keep you updated of our gatherings, please feel free to send me a PM and I will add you to our distribution list. Hope you are well!

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi everybody,

Just wanted to say hi from Normandie ! the flight went fine, I'm completly jet lag...but everything is fine.
    It's freezing cold here....I forgot how cold it was in winter !
    Happy to hear the good news babymo !

Have a great week end girls !

Jeanne

MisB is offline Registered User
    Welcome WMB0709!! I had an appointment at Queen Mary yesterday and I thought I was the only gwailo there and then I spotted another gwailo!!

She used the heart beat detection device and couldn't find a heartbeat. I, of course, panicked. Then she did a scan and we saw the little one flipping around. I was relieved.

Feeling a bit better today. Lets see what the afternoon brings! Have a great day.

BabeEmama is offline Registered User
    Welcome to the club WMB0709~ this group of gals really has been helpful and great, I also joined this week and feeling relieved knowing I'm not alone out there.

Dear MisB- Hope you're feeling better now. I think we are just off by a couple days, and I totally feel you. Sometimes I can't eat anything for the whole day, only some milk and water to keep me up. Lost about 4~5lbs so far, so I am conscerned about how the baby's growing since I'm not seeing visible growth on my tummy, don't know if this is normal. I'll be getting the OSCAR exam on Monday, so we're praying that everything will be okay.
    Glad to hear your check up went well. Hang in there ladies!

Have a great weekend!

WMB0709 is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Thought I'd share a helpful pregnancy calendar that I've been tracking: http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/calendar/main
    You need to get a log in, but it's free. It shows you day by day what's happening to you and the bub inside. Pretty amazing stuff!

dragonfly@jkt is offline Registered User
    Hello all mums to be

wishing everyone a happy holiday, and hope you have an amazing new year.

babymo: great news so happy for you.

xox
    Nellia

Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast