Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hello Lovely Preggers Ladies!

Just a quick note to say that I had a scan this morning (my third one so far) and everything is progressing well. Baby measuring exactly the same as my original date - 8w1d. Nice heartbeat of 171bmp. Ultrasound pics are starting to look less like a blob and more "baby shaped" saw cute little arm and leg buds :-) So far, so good!

Sorry this is just a short "all about me" note but am racing around trying to get organised for Thursday. Hope everyone is having a great day so far and you're not feeling too sick. Babymo, I know how you feel with the lack of appetite. I'm exactly the same. Hope you are feeling less queasy today and you're managing to get on top of your nasty cold.

Only two more sleeps til Santa comes!

Mel xx

hooney05 is offline Registered User
    Hello, I'm new to this too.. Moved here in August and only just found out last week I'm pregnant! Now 8 weeks and feeling very sick and lonely.. Glad I found this forum though.. Anyone of you also living around Kowloon station?

Hi Everyone. Just popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope santa is good to you.

Welcome Hooney! We have started having regular catch ups. The next one is in January, so you should definitely join us. Just PM your details to AussieMum and she'll make sure you are included in any emails.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

babymo is offline Registered User
    Welcome honey! I am around 7 wks too! Pink balleria great your scan went well!! Mine next week! Happy xmas everyone!! Hope u all having fun!!

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas!

I've been living in HK for about 1.5 years and am currently 7.5 weeks pregnant!!! Just had a scan 2 weeks ago and baby has a strong heartbeat :) Hope to be able to meet up with you ladies one day!!

Erib32 is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies! Woodstock07 and Hooney05, welcome to the group! I just joined recently as well... I moved here literally 5 weeks ago with my husband and found out I was pregnant 3 weeks into living here! So, these ladies have been very helpful with advice and doctor references..!
    BabyMo- congratulations on the excellent news.. What a nice Christmas present!

Anyway, I have my scan on the 30th.. I think I will be about 6 weeks 4 days or something... I should see a heartbeat then right?? I dont have morning sickness or headaches.. just sore boobs and some mild cramps every now and then... so I am anxious to see what my next apt. will reveal!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas! (if you celebrate of course!) Can't wait to meet everyone in Jan.

MisB is offline Registered User

Happy Boxing Day! (and OSCAR Scan update)

Hi beautiful preggy peeps! Welcome to the newcomers as well! I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday! Can't wait to see everyone in January!!

We went for our OSCAR Scan at Sanitorium Hospital on Tuesday with Dr. Danny Leung. What an amazing piece of equipment to show the little one a large plasma TV. Husband and I were in awe as we could see our baby (whom is the size of a lime at the moment) cross and uncross its legs and put its hands up to his face. And we have sucha good photo of the baby's head. It was awesome!! Also, the first time we heard the heart beat. We received the results the day after and everything is just great according to him!! If you are with Lucy Lord or Grance Cheung this is where they send you for the OSCAR Scan. Highly suggest him if you are having this scan. Costwise - it is the same anywhere if you are under 35 years of age!!
    As for my cold - have had it for almost 2 weeks now. Guess cold last longer in our condition. Havne't taken anything for it - just lots of water, hot water with lemon, and more rest!!

Take care!!

Welcome Woodstock07!

MissB, what great news about your scan. It sounds absolutely amazing! I'm so glad everything went well. It must be a huge relief and great to get it all out of the way before Christmas too.

My 12 weeks scan and tests are booked in for Jan 19. My Doctor does it all himself and gives you the results immediately, which I was quite amazed about. My friend is seeing Lucy Lord and told me she has to wait for her results. I'm thinking maybe my Doctor must be trained in how to administer the tests or something. I have to do the blood tests an hour before my appointment so that he'll have the results when I see him and then he does the scan and everything. I'm looking forward to getting it all done. Hopefully it will all go OK.

I hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the Christmas break!

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast