Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

weishy is offline Banned
    happy new yr ladies!!!!!
    Enjoiy ur journey of pregnancy :)

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well and had a nice weekend! I just wanted to let you all know I had my blood test and NT scan (OSCAR test) done this weekend and it was AMAZING! We had our last scan at 9 weeks, and back then the bub still looked like a cashew- pretty undistinguishable. But now at 13 wks, 2 days, we saw 10 fingers, 10 toes, and she (convinced its a girl!) was punching, kicking and opening and closing her little hands. It finally feels real to me to see a little human in there... Both hubby and I were holding back tears. Anyway, very excited and wanted to share! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! xoxo Mari

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, apologies for the delay in responding to everyone, doesn't seem like I have posted for ages. Anyway, we have just returned from Cebu, Phillipines from a family holiday, it was fantastic.
    Babymo - I am sooo sorry to hear your news, but you are sounding positive and I hope the new year brings new joys. I am thinking of you, and do hope that we can catch up again.

Welcome to the newcomers to this forum. I hope everyone had lovely Christmas' and New Years Eves? Was thinking about Thurs Jan 15th for our next group catch up? Also, if anyone is up for an informal coffee/ hot choc etc this Thurs 8then let me know, happy to always catch up.

sarah+ is offline Registered User

Hi Everyone!

Room for one more? My hubby and I are expecting our first on July 18th. We Aussies and have been in HK since Dec '07. I've joined a few on-line forums but how great to find info and chat to people actually in the same location.

We're seeing Dr. Joe Chan in Central and finding him fine. I was trying to get into the Matilda, but even though we booked on the first allowable day, it was already full...??... so Adventist it is. (Is there some sort of trick or system we don't know about when it comes to hospital bookings?) Am seeing Dr. Chan again on Friday. Always exciting.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years,
    Sarah

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi evryone,

Welcome IndiStar and congrats !

Hope everybody is doing fine and had fantastic christmas and new year ! Going for Oscar test at 2pm today...I'm impatient to see my little one again...espacially after MisB and Happa's feedback !

I'm ok for the 15th, I'm available for lunch. Impatient to see you all again !

Aussiemum, I'll be happy to have a quick lunch with you on the 8th if you want to :-) send me a PM or email so we can decide where to meet.

Have a great day girls.
    Jeanne

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi Sarah, welcome !

I'm seeing Dr Lord in Central, and they sent my booking to Matilda on december 17th...I'm on a waiting list too (I'm due July 16th)...it doesn't seem to bother them ! I'm not sure I understand correctly the system either !

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

How are you all today?

Welcome back AussieMum! I hope you had a fab time in Cebu. Thanks for organising our next catch up. Looking forward to it!

Hapa, how exciting about your scan! It made me teary when I read your post. Mine is two weeks today so I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly.

Zany, can't wait to hear how your scan went today too.

Welcome to the group Sarah!

I hope you don't mind but I just have a quick question for you all. I'm 10 weeks today and over the past couple of days I've noticed that my morning sickness symptoms are easing a bit. Is this normal? After 4-5 weeks of constant nausea, no appetite and vomiting, etc, I should be jumping for joy over it but because I'm such a worry wart I of course start worrying that something might be wrong. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I hope you are all having a wonderful afternoon

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Dear Pinkballerina, I have felt opposite, fine for most of the pregnancy, but over the weekend and today, have felt aweful. No vomiting, just feeling absolutely exhausted, have bad headaches, and feeling really sick. Am 11 weeks today, and have the same worrying feeling that why am I feeling this way when normally around this stage you are supposed to be feeling better. Maybe just exhaustion from the trip home. I guess we need to realise that all pregnancies are different, but aparently we are supposed to be feeling better by this stage, so I wouldn't worry too much if I was you. I have my 12 week scan this friday, so am looking forward to hopefully seeing everything is ok.
    BTW - I phoned Dr Lucy Lord's office today to confirm whether or not I got into Matilda and they told me it says declined, but not to worry, aparently she gets in 99% of all her patients. I asked a million questions (like should I consider elsewhere) but the nurse kept saying don't worry, it should all be fine. Hmmmmmm....... do I or do I not worry????

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast