Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the feedback AussieMum. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling very well. I'm sure the travelling has taken it's toll on you a bit. Take it easy if you can and I hope you feel better very soon. Lucky you only have a few more days until your scan so you get to see your baby and know that all is going OK. I'm sure it will be great

The hospital booking situation is driving me nuts! I've been ringing my Doc constantly to check the status of my booking at the Matillda and still haven't got a definitive answer. Last time I spoke to the lady who handles the bookings she told me she'd spoken to the hospital and they had been too busy to send the booking confirmations back through but that all Doctor Doo's patients would be OK. She also said that it was easier to get into the Matilda at the moment due to the financial crisis, as a lot of people can no longer afford the Matilda's costs. I personally won't believe anything until I see it in writing. I just tried calling again but the lady I need to speak to is out of the office. I'll try again later and see what they say.

MisB is offline Registered User
    Love hearing about the scans! The NTs are so exciting!! Have never looked forward to doctor's visits so much in my life!!
    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well at this stage - hopefullly it passes quickly. And PinkBallerina - mine came and went. At almost 14 weeks, there are still things that make me quesy.
    Welcome to the newcomers.
    Am available on Thursday for a catch up! Let me know the meeting place. =)

zany500 is offline Registered User

NT scan

Hello girls !

The NT scan is AMAZING ! It was party time in my belly ! the baby was moving as crazy...Dr Leung even had some trouble to do the mesurments, he started to shake my belly to try to move the baby the right way and I had to roll from left to right to help ! lol the baby didn't care at all ! that scares me, this little one already have my caracter !!!

The baby is now 6.24 cm, so cute to see his arms and legs and little body moving taht much. And the must was the heart beat...we could here it ! so great ! 161 b/minute...

The NT scan result is 1.2 (wich in comparison to France allowance is great), they'll ring me tomorrow when the blood test is out.

We clearly saw the "sex" of the baby...Dr didn't say anything, but I bet it's a She...the sex is completly parralel to the body, for me there is no penis out there ! We'll see what Dr Lord says...

Just one "problem" the baby has the ombilical cord around the neck ! Dr said it is really rare that the baby dies from that but still a little worried !

Nauseas are getting better, in France I had no more, it appeared again when I came back, nothing on sunday, no big ones today...I believe their is no big worries, it comes ang goes...

Take care girls, have a good evening and get some rest.

Jeanne

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Great to hear about your scan, Jeanne! It's amazing how much the little bubs move around in there, can't wait to feel that first kick! :) I;m so jealous you could see the sex, we didn't see anything.
    PinkBallerina, I think it is normal to have the nausea come and go. I have been pretty lucky throughout, but gagged on a banana this morning!
    Yikes, reading your posts I am getting nervous about my Matilda booking, I have not heard anything from the Doc so will call first thing in the morning. This system is absolutely crazy!
    I can't make it this Thurs, but am looking forward to lunch next Thurs at Isola!!
    Take care, mommas! :)

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Jeanne, your scan sounds absolutely amazing. Great to hear your results are looking good too. How exciting for you and your hubby!

Thanks so much for the tips re the morning sickness girls. I ended up feeling terrible again last night but don't feel too bad today so maybe I'm going through a phase where it comes and goes. I hope it's starting to go away for good though.

I just called my Doctor's office and they said my booking at the Matilda has been confirmed, so it looks like I'm all booked in. My Doctor lives at the hospital (like a lot of the OB's in HK), so I have a feeling he may have a bit of pull when it comes to getting his patients in up there. Who knows??

I hope you are all having a great day ladies. Looking forward to lunch next week.

MisB is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies!

I have been eating like it is my job today!! I think I am going to have to keep a diary of what I eat - seriously! Out of control.

Went to my first Pre-natal Yoga class today with Zany! It was great! :treadmill what a workout it was and I haven't stopped exercising throughout this pregnancy. I am going to go every week now - will have powerful legs and a buff upper body by the time July rolls around.

Enjoy your evening!!

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Oooh, I need to start the prenatal Yoga! Which Pure is it at? Do I need to have the Pure yoga membership to go?

Has anyone heard about dangers of massage during pregnancy? I am at a Banyan Tree resort for a few days and was just turned away from the spa because I am preggo! My back is so sore, now is the time I need a massage the most!! Has anyone else heard that it is dangerous to get a massage during pregnancy? I was so mad I came back to the room and had a good cry!! Damn those hormones!

WMB0709 is offline Registered User
    It's been great to read everyone's posts, meet the newly joined mums-to-be and hear the details of the scans. Thanks for sharing your journeys!

And a special welcome to IndiStar. I'm due July 27th, also with my first!

Sorry I can't make Thursday (I work Mon-Sat in the New Territories). If there were any get-togethers on a Sunday, however, it might be more doable. Would love to meet up with some of you ladies!

Anyone else going the public route for their pregnancies? Anyone else located near Gold Coast/Tuen Mun? Anyone else feel like their tummies are starting to get bigger?

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast