Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Thanks girls for your supportive words...feels good :-)
    After a good night sleep I feel better, decided to get over and try not to think about it. We'll see what Dr Lord says on monday.

Aussiemum, hope your scan went well and that your little one was jumping around !

Melissa, see u on tuesday at Pure.
    See you all on thursday at Isola !
    Enjoy your week end.

robbieudo is offline Registered User
    Hi, have been on holiday and not online for a while. I am over my sickness finally and start to enjoy this pregnancy a little bit (would like to work less, but ...;-)
    I wasn't happy with my expensive Doc and will probably to the public way too now. Which hospital do you have in mind? Did you already register? I am interested in pre-natal Yoga too and will ask you girls again in a couple of weeks as I have to much on my plate right now:-( And my tummy is for sure getting bigger, week 15 today...
    Keep your tail up! All of you:-)

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    Hey, for those who go to pre-natal Yoga at Pure, can I ask if you have a membership or can you pay by each session? The reason I ask is because I have another gym membership but they do not conduct pre-natal yoga. Thanks in advance.

Hi girls,

I think Pure is only with a membership...but I'm not sure. Give them a call : 3591 3300, maybe they have a specific membership or on class basis for pre natal ?!

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hey ladies, scan went well today, although was there for 2 hours. Everything seemed in order, and doctor Leung said he thinks it will be a boy (he said he is 90% sure), so we may have one of each. Looks like Em's hand-me-downs can finally be given away. All in all though, just happy to have seen the heart beating away, very comforting. Hope everyone is well, looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday. Anyone who hasn't PM'ed me please feel free to do so and I will forward on the details. xoxoxo

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    Congrats AussieMum! Is it possible to tell the gender of the baby at week 12? I'm having my scan again in 2+weeks.... can't wait.

AussieMum, glad to hear everything went well ! and congrats for the little guy ! lucky you !

IndiStar is offline Registered User

Hello ... cough ... sniff ....

Thanks all for the warm welcome .

Ironically managed to catch a cold on a sunny weekend and was completely out of spirit all week. Tried to get some sympathy from hubby, who turned to my belly and said ?Baby take all the vitamins you want from mommy, don?t bother leaving any of that good stuff for her? ?. grunt, thought he?d be on my side.
    Anyhoo, pumped up my Vitamin C intake since and am feeling much better today.

Cheers to all who are getting to know more about their babies through scans etc. It has its ups and downs though and most of us seem to be finding new things to worry/panic/celebrate about (smiles). I have my Oscar scan next Thursday and am more excited about it now after reading about your experiences.

Would have loved to meet all the mums to be next week, but unfortunately live and work in New Territories and coming to Central would take too long. Will wait for a weekend get-together.

WMB0709 and Momma will get in touch with you soon. I work in Science Park, Shatin and live in Ma On Shan. Would be nice if we could meet.

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast