Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

MisB is offline Registered User
    Yes, I will be there tomorrow for Yoga - make sure to introduce yourself!! I have a scan at 2:45 tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Let us know the update, Zany!

On Wednesday I am meeting with Annerley - anyone have experience with them??

~Mis.

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    I'm interested in what you think about Annerley. Are you looking for antenatal classes, or their midwife services? I am thinking of signing up for antenatal classes soon- I hear they book up quick. Central Health has some, but Annerley is spoken so highly of. Let us know what you think!

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Just out of my scan, everything is doing good, baby got ride of his cord :yeah2 Heart beat and size are great (7.6cm), but baby was shy today and didn't want us to take pics...
    Dr lord said she'll tell us the sex at the morpho scan on week 20...8 more weeks to wait !

My Mathilda booking have been denied, but Dr Lord told me I'll get in, not to worry about it, it's there business...so I don't worry, I believe they are used to it...this booking thing is still a big mistery to me !

I'm interested too in Annerley...MisB keep us updated.

See you girls tomorrow at Pure and see you all on thursday.

Jeanne

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Yay! Jeanne, that's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you. You must be feeling very relieved.

MisB, I'm also really interested in Annerley, so let us know how it goes.

I have my 12 week scan next Monday. Only one more week of waiting. I wish the time would go faster. I'm starting to feel a little nervous about it actually. I really hope everything is OK.

I've had a weird pressure kind of feeling in my tummy since last night. Have any of you girls had that before? It's not painful or anything but I'm constantly aware of it. I'm hoping it's just gas or something.

Looking forward to joining some of you girls at the yoga classes soon. Only one more week and hopefully I'll get "clearance" from my Doc to exercise again. I feel like such a blob!

See you all on Thurs!

zany500 is offline Registered User

Baby movment ?!

It might be a very stupid question, but is it possible that I "feel" the baby movments already or is it just my imagination or gas :-( ?

I felt like a big bubble on the right of my tummy on friday afternoon. Since then, nothing. I just felt once more this same sensation, on the left side this time, about 1h ago...like a bubble rolling on her own once and then it stoped.

Just wondering...

chingi12 is offline Registered User
    hi All

I am new to this forum .I read it, its really very informative.
    First of all many congratulations to all the to be moms...
    I also want to share my experience with u people I am also sixteen week pregnent but unfortunately still I am facing the problem of nausea and vomiting but my gyne told me that is will stop probably after this week ,but for me it doesnt seem so easy I just wanted to know if anyone having same experience ....????

angeilin is offline Registered User
    Hi Melb, Zany,
    Would love to join yoga but I don't get off work till 1pm so Pure's schedule doesn't suit... will have to look for other options. Any other recommendations?

Look forward to catching up this Thursday!

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Welcome chingi12, and congrats on your pregnancy. We will be getting together this Thursday for lunch at IFC if you wish to join us. Just send me your email via a PM and will send you all the details.
    Wow Zany, kicks already. How exciting. I didn't feel anything with Emma until around 20 weeks, and it just began for me like Butterflies, and then gradually got stronger over the weeks, until it felt like she had her feet in my ribs and kicking all over. Felt like an alien in my stomach.
    Ladies, am keen to do Yoga but with Em it is a little hard. We get our helper in around a month or so, so hope to maybe start soon after that.
    Hope everyone is well.

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast