Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

dbmummy is offline Registered User
    Hi pinkballerina, I am 12 weeks tomorrow and I get the same pressure kind of feeling in my tummy, i've had it on and off since the begining. I think it's normal and nothing to worry about.

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi dbmummy, thanks so much for your words of reassurance. I really appreciate it. It's hard not to analyse every little twinge, etc.

Congrats on hitting the 12 week mark! Are you having an NT scan?

zany500 is offline Registered User
    angeilin, I unfortunatly do not know about any other place...always been to Pure, but I believe there are plenty !

AussieMum, I am not sure that the bubles are the baby's kicks...it sounds a little early no ? maybe it's just gas ? ...it is not regular, just once in a while...we'll see if it comes more often or not :-)
    Hope to see you soon at Yoga when you're helper will be there.

chingi12, welcome and congrats !

pinkballerina, I do have this kind of "pressure" sometimes too, but I don't really pay attention, I believe it is normal, everything inside is getting more packed, the baby starts to take some more space...

Enjoy your day

Jeanne

sndezwarte is offline Banned
    Hi ladies, haven't been here for a while so just catching up with all your stories.. I have signed up with Pure yoga last week and this afternoon (12.45) I am going to try the prenatal class in Central. Anyone else going? Looking forward to seeing most of you on Thursday at Isola. Take care, Sandra

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi Sandra,

Happa, MisB and I will be at the pre natal class at Pure central at 12:45 today...see you in 2 hours !
    I'm easy to recognise, I'm red hair with white skin, I'll wear black pants and a red shirt...

See you there

Jeanne

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    I can't make it for the Thursday meeting due to a work trip. Have lots of fun!! I'm having my scan next Monday and I can hardly wait.

Aims007 is offline Registered User
    Hi all of the expecting mums in this thread and congratualtions!
    I have been in HK about 10 months now and I am 12 weeks pregnant with our first baby. So everything is very new and exciting for us too.
    I'd love to know if there are any "Mothers-To-Be" groups or baby groups to join
    Hope you are all well and feeling much better now

MisB is offline Registered User

Scan update!!!! and Missed Yoga today!

Hi Mommys!
    I received the cutest card from a friend today that has a timetable for a pregnant lady on the front and says "COngratulations Mother-to-pee, err, be!" So true and lately I am forgeting EVERYTHING! I have to put everything in my iPhone or I might just be a no-show. Wow!

Anyway, I had to move my appointment earlier so my dear husband could join! So disappointed to have missed it. But also lucky to be able to get in on a cancellation at Mommy Central a.k.a Dr. Lucy Lord & Associates! Next week - I am back! So, THE SCAN: The little one was on it's head today when we first took a look. Simon asked his normal question of " And it is just one, right?" Saw a clear view of the spinal cord and watched the little acrobat in action. All is on par with the weight and growth. The next scan if the Morphology Scan in February! Yay. I asked Grace if everything was ok with my weight and other checks and she responded "Get as fat as you like - could care less until it affects the baby." Uhm, I ask the same thing every week so I deserved that comment. My weight is the same since my 11.5 OSCAR Scan.

See all of you on Thursday!

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast