Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone who was able to make lunch! I was testing everyone's names in the car (going around the table in my head) and think my brain might be improving with pregnancy, I have them all down pat. Anyway, so sorry I had to run off, Em had a poor sleep inthe morning and was quite tired, so thankfully when we got home, we both had a nanna nap and slept for an hour and a half. I am feeling really exhausted at the moment, but feel much better after that. Sorry that I didn't get to chat to everyone very much (especially those on the opposite side of the table)!
    Congrats Kat on the boy! How exciting. We were told ours was going to be a boy, and very excited.
    It looks like the 8th is sounding good for our next catch up! My hubby, Emma and I are very keen.
    Anyone any ideas on where to go, if most can make it will be looking at around 30 people including hushands/partners.

joanne821 is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies! July birth club, how wonderful. :) How did the first gathering go? Hope I won't miss the next.

Just moved to HK with a toddler and 11 weeks pregnant from Singapore. Technically my due date is in early August, but I'm having a repeated c-section on the 4th week of July.

I'm South African Taiwanese and my hubby is Aussie. Would love to get to know more mums and hope to meet for coffee, walks, yoga and playdate for my 2 year old boy.

Cheers and have a good one!

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Dear Joanne821, welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. Yesterday was great, it was wonderful to catch up with all the girls again (it was our third meet) and have updates on the NT scans. Everyone seems to be progressing well. If you wish, please feel free to PM me your email and we will add you to the distribution list for future gatherings- our next is expected to be on the 8th so partners/husbands can also meet. Some of the girls are already doing Yoga at Pure during the week, so they may be able to provide further info. I also have a one year old, so if you want further info on play dates please let me know.
    Hope to meet you soon.
    Kath

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hello joanne821, welcome to the group ! Hope to meet you on the next gathering.

For yoga Classes, 5 of us (Happa, MisB, Pinkballerina, sndezwarte and I) go to Pure Yoga in Central, they have 2 sessions per week : tuesday and thursday at 12:45.

Little update: it is my 2nd day with no nausea (exept when a bad smell comes to my nose, but it's different) !!!!!!! feels soooooo good ! :yeah2

Starting my 15th week, the last one of the 1st trimester...so exited !

I definitly feels more bubbles...it's a really strange sensation, I feel like something is really unusual in my tummy...

Hope everybody is doing good today ! Have a wonderful week end

Jeanne

joanne821 is offline Registered User
    Thanks Kath, will send you a PM.

Hi Jeanne. Meal planning should be more enjoyable without morning sickness! Great to know there are preggy yoga buddies out there! I really look forward to start again. It's been 3 months since I last did yoga and I miss the feel good factor after class. I plan to start in Feb and definitely will visit Pure soon.

Have a nice weekend!

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend, could not have asked for better weather! Great news, Jeanne on the sickness! We signed for an apt, so that is a relief- we'll be on Robinson Road in the Mid Levels.

Just wondering- is anyone having a hard time sleeping? I sleep great for about 4 hours, then wide awake for 2 or 3 then I am lucky to doze off a bit before having to get up in the morning. I have heard about pregnancy insomnia, but this is no fun!

Happy monday! :)

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, hope you enjoy the sun and blue sky this week-end !

Good news Mari for your appartment ! I'm with you concerning the insomnia !!! I have 1 good night out of 6 or 7 ! And I'm doing quite a lot of dreams or nightmares that usually wake me up ! I agree, it's no fun at all...

robbieudo is offline Registered User
    Wow that's going to be a big group on the 8th. So we need quite a bit of room. The restaurants on the Peak are quite spacious. I was wondering if we may could consider Saturday too, as I wouldn't need to bring my son. Its just not as easy with him in a restaurant at this age. And for a few of you is the second child , so may you have the same problem???
    Anyway I start to get my energy back and I am not sick anymore ( still don't like lots of smells).
    Wish all of you a good week and let me know if you find out about pregnancy yoga or pilates in the late afternoon or evening ( cant wait to stop working:-).
    Kat

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast