Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Welcome and congrats MuminHK! I just replied to your question in the Dr Doo thread. Not that I was much help but I definitely recommend you give the clinic a call and I'm sure they'll give you some details over the phone. I'm not seeing the Doc for another 3 weeks, otherwise I could've got their price list for you. I'm also an Aussie and have been living here for 18 months.

AussieMum, thanks for your thoughts. I've had two physio treatments this week and another one on Friday so am starting to feel a lot better. The physio says I'm responding well to the treatment, so I'm happy about that She has recommended I take up pilates once she's got my pelvis sorted out.

I cracked up over your dreams about Gordon Ramsay. Classic! Have you been watching too much of the Lifestyle channel lately ;)

MisB, I'm really looking forward to joining the prenatal fitness classes at Pure. They sound great and my physio said that I'll be fine to start in a couple of weeks. Yay!

I hope everyone else is feeling well and you all enjoy the CNY break. I'm very jealous of the people going to warm beach locations. I'll be freezing in snowy Japan. Will be nice to get away though.

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Just a little message to wish you all a very happy new year of the Ox ! Enjoy your holidays !

Hope everybody is doing good.

Jeanne

MuminHK is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for emailling the contacts list Kath. I'm in the throws of organising my move from Melbourne to Hong Kong, and it seems that everytime I strike something off my to do list, I add another two! At this rate, I'll still be here in July :)

I did have a questions about Queen Mary. Is there anyone here who's going to deliver at Queen Mary? My husband has a permanent HK ID card (it had 3 stars??) and I'm presuming I'll also be able to apply for some sort of resident HK ID Card (but it doesn't have 3 stars?). So, with this ID card, will I be treated at the Queen Mary as a public patient? or will I need to be admitted as a private patient?

Also, I'm thinking about having an elective c-section done (cos I had an emergency one last time), do Queen Mary cater for booking elective c-section as a public patient? or will I need to wait until I go into labour and see what they think on the day?

Does anyone know?

PS. Happy Chinese New year to all!!

Cheers

hapa808 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies! I hope you all had a nice New Years Holidays! I was quite jealous reading about all your fun adventures as I was stuck here organizing our new house. Not fun! And today I am off to Tokyo for a trade show- back in a week! Hope you all are well, looking forward to seeing you next weekend!

Mari

Heikeli- I sent you a PM- very interested in your helper!

tash. is offline Registered User
    we should try to gather all the moms from central who's expecting in july 2009. so we can exchange all the tips and stuff. im expecting our first baby in july 30th.

lets have some weekend get together. will be great if all the first time dad can get together too to share their thoughts. mine obviously nervous. :P

cheers,
    tash.

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi all
    Looks like everyone has been a little quiet on the forum front. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Tash- I know that this is late notice, but we actually have a group gathering this Sunday (tomorrow) including husbands and any kids some might have. It is to be at Floating Restaurants. I will send you my email via PM, please feel free to email me if you wish for further info or want to come along, we would love to meet with you and your dad to be!
    hapa808- hope you had a great time in Tokyo.
    MuminHK - I am not sure of the details of QMH, but as a Melbournian, never been to HK before, we got a HK ID via my husbands work visa, and as a result I am sure if we needed to are entitled to public services provided at QMH. Some of the girls are though planning on QMH, so maybe best to check with some of them. As for the elective c-section, from word of mouth, I think that you can't elect for this in public unless there is a medical reason. Probably best to check with your Ob when you get here.
    Happy CNY to everyone as well! Really looking forward to catching up this Sunday for a food fest!
    xoxo
    Kath & Em

pinkballerina is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today? To those who were at the lunch yesterday, thanks so much for a fantastic day and thanks Kath for organising it all. My hubby and I had a great time and it was so nice to meet your other halves.

I'm already looking forward to the next one! I think we definitely should do a junk trip at some stage if we can, especially before it gets to hot and we get too big.

Have a great week everyone, especially the girls who are finding out the sex of their bubs this week. How exciting!!

Melinda xx
    Last edited by pinkballerina; 02-09-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies !

Hope you enjoyed the lunch sunday as much as we did ! was really great meeting you all again ! Sorry we didn;t have a chance to speak with everybody...next time for sure.

Little update on my side...I had a scan today, and I'm very frustated !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't know the sex...grrrrrrrrrr
    Once the scan was over, hubby asked Dr Lord when she will be able to tell us, and she replied :"Oh ! I could do it today, but I didn't know if you were willing to or not !"

I'm so pissed off ! she is the one to ask if we want to know or not ! grrrrrrrr

Well, it's just curiosity anyway, the baby is doing great, sounds like it's going to be a quite healthy and big baby ! 227g instead of 150g average at that stage ! yes yes...and his head is the size of a 18w3d baby...hope it's gonna slow down...:-)

Going for the morpho scan on Feb 27th...this time, I'll jump on the sonographer and ask for the sex before the scan starts ! 17 more days to wait !

Hope to have some updates of you girls soon.

Jeanne

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast