Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Due July 2009

thesan is offline Registered User

hi all mums to be in July

I was just searching the forum for "august mums" and it looked pretty empty, and one of them recommended me to check out the "July mums", as your group seem pretty active and nice.

I was wondering if you have space for one more?

I am pretty new to HK and expecting my baby girl in August, so would love to get in touch with some more women in my situation and get involved in some baby chat and advice sharing:-)

Cheers

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi Gina and thesan, firstly apologies for the delay. We have been a little inactive on the forum as now most of us correspond via email, which is also how we organise our group gatherings. Please feel free to PM me your email address and I can add you onto the distribution list.
    Congrats on your pregnancies and hope to meet you soon!
    xox
    Kath

maternity is offline Registered User
    Hello, I am new on this site. I am due in early July09 and would like to meet other mommies expecting in July too. Wonder if i could join this group? cheers,

Hi maternity, we would love for you to join our group gatherings. Sorry about the late reply, but I have sent you a PM with details. We look forward to hopefully meeting with you soon!
    K

jenjenchan is offline Registered User

May I join too?

Hello all moms-to-be in July,

I would love to join your group too as you all sounds very friendly and very supportive for one another, wish I had found out this site and forum earlier.

I'm due in late July, expecting our first baby. Would love to meet up with moms-to-be who live closed by Happy Valley or Braemar Hill Road or HK Island.

p.s. Sorry, I'm very new with this site, what's PM means, email? message? Ta

Cheers,
    Jenny

chocolatie is offline Registered User
    Can I join you ladies too?
    I'm due in Aug 09 but we don't seem to have an active club there. I'd like to join your discussion topics and lunches too. Can you teach me how I can PM my email address to you?

Hi Ladies, congrats on your pregnancies. It is all very exciting. Chocolatie, I have replied to your PM, if you could email me your email address I will add you to the distribution list. Jenjenchen, if you click on my name above, you will see the option 'send a private message to Aussiemum'. Just send me your email address and I will also add you to the list. We have around 48 of us now due around June/July/Aug so many around HK Island. I look forward to receiving your PMs/emails and hope to be able to meet with you soon.

Opps, sorry Chocolatie, I already have your email (confused you with another PM) so have added you to the list. Hope to meet you soon.

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast