Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

babymoo is offline Registered User
    hello everyone! i just found out today too after doing many pregnancy tests at home.. i am also 5 weeks pregnant!! Being the chinese tradition, its so unbareable as cant tell anyone yet.. accept husband!! hope to share this news with u guys!! my due date is aug 09!!

anyone tell me... when can i possibly go for a scan?? too early now right??

xoxoxox

aimeedg is offline Registered User
    Hi Babymoo,

Congrats! We're happy for you! Ya, too early for a scan. You usually have one at 6 weeks.

Aimee

zany500 is offline Registered User
    Welcome babymoo ! that's exiting...one more mum to be :-)

I had my 1st scan at 4 weeks and 5 days (6 weeks and 3 days since the first day of my last periods), during my 1st visit (i didn't know I'll have one, sounds like private obs like doing them...it increases the bill ;-)), but as you can see on my avatar, we don't see much ! the ob just told me the bag was in the right place, and by mesuring it, dated the conception. Next scan on december 15th, the 1st mandatory scan, on the 1st trimester.

To answer your question Nellia, I'm quite ok, I have a few nausea but it doesn't last too long and it's not everyday. Otherwise, I feel really tired, but that's it.

My cold is getting better ! I can brief again :-)

Have a good day
    Jeanne

aug baby!

hi guys, tks v much for yr blessings! we are v happy too! its our first baby as well so we all v new here!

i did three home pregnancy tests and it was positive and so last nite went to doc to check, and it was negative! doc said i should wait till 10 more days ( from my expected period date) and said at moment its only 67% accurate! i didnt believe him as i feel pregnant!! and i did one more test today and it was a much stronger PLUS sign! i am only 3 days late period!

so Jeanne you had a scan v early... maybe i should wait till 6 weeks.... i am dying to tell lots of people but was told to wait .. till 100% confirmed by doctor! so many in 10 days or 7 days time!!

I actually dont feel sick at all, just felt tired the first few days but i do feel the constant need of going to the bathroom!! sigh!! and i suddenly craved for choclate..... ( which is a bit usual for me - i usually crave for fried foods)!

hope u guys are all well and do keep me posted on whats happening to u guys!!! .... congrats to u too aimeedg..

xoxox

good obs? docts?

hi again..
    sorrie one more question..
    any good recommendation for good obs? doctors? for my scan etc??

any one know where they plan to have the baby?

xxx:yeah2

I am seeing Dr Lucy Lord at Central Health and I plan to give birth at Queen's Mary.

hi

Tks for your info. How much does dr lucy cost? I heard queenmary good. My friend jus gav birth there in oct

Quote Originally Posted by zany500 View Post
    Hi robbieudo

Congrats !
    Same here, 2 reasons to go pivate/QM : low insurance package / working and can't wait for hours !

I chose to go to Central Health on dudell street. I saw Dr Lucy Lord for the scan, and her nurse did all the test. The staff there is really nice ! Dr Lord sounds good, she doesn't speak that much, she is quite busy...I think it's notmal ! Her nurse is really nice, she took some time to answer my questions, and explain things to me. Good experience, I'll keep going there for the ante-natal care.

Private stays quite expensive: 2560 HK$ for the first visit, including 950HK$ visit + scan, 1360HK$ for the lab test and 250 HK$ for the vitamines (Materna) + Omega 3 & 6.
    My insurance package is 35000HK$ all inclusive (ante natal visit and delivery), so I'll use it for the ante natal in private and go to QM for delivery. It doesn't cover a private delivery anyway !

Happy pregnancy !
    Good evening
    Jeanne

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast