Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

babymoo is offline Registered User

hi hi

i just thought of something funny! on thurs.. there be a biggish group of us.. - all pregnant! its hard to find that in hk!! in a group too! hahah

AussieMum is offline Registered User

Wonderful - thanks yummy mums to be! I have emailed you guys and looking forward to meeting up! In the meantime, take care of yourselves.

pinkballerina is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies!

AussieMum, thanks for replying to my post from earlier today and telling me about this group. Do you mind if I join you all? I'm an Aussie, due on August 4 and would love to be able to share experiences with other HK Mums to be.

AussieMum, I will PM you with my details. Thanks for telling me about the catch up on Thurs also. I am definitely going to try and come along.

Congratulations to everyone and I wish you a happy and trouble free pregnancy journey!

AussieMum is offline Registered User

Welcome Pink Ballerina, and congratulations again. All are welcome and I think it will be a great opportunity to talk about what we are all going through together. After all, you can never have too many support networks. I have been in plenty of mums and bubs groups before, but never a pre-birth one, so this is going to be great. I am really excited to get to meet everyone and share this journey with you guys. Please feel free to PM me so I can keep you updated on our emails. Thanks!

zany500 is offline Registered User

Welcome and congrats pinkballerina !
    One more mum to be :-) Hope you can make it for thursday !
    Have a great day girls

hi pinkballerina

welcome to our new group pinkballerina!

u are due on 4 aug? i am also!!! we are both 5 weeks then! thats great!!!!

looking forward to seeing u on thurs

pinkballerina is offline Registered User

Hi babymoo!

Great to hear I have a buddy due on the same day babymoo! Have you been for a scan or anything yet?

I have my first scan next Thursday. I wish the time would go quickly so I can find out that everything is going OK so far. All this worry is doing my head in! I wish I could be one of those people who could just chill out and take things in my stride.

I was wondering what symptoms everyone is experiencing? So far I've had abdominal cramps (like period pain), increase in cervical mucus, excessive thirst, breathlessness, occasional nausea. I think I may also have a bit of fatigue, however I'm still recovering from a bit of jetlag so am not sure if it's to do with the pregnancy or not.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday!

hihi pinkballerina

great we are due on same date! but actually i havent been to doc for exact day yet.. the aug 4 is according to "me" and websites and books! hahaha!!

my symptoms.. are urine a lot, very hungry at lunch/dinner times, blocked/stuff nose esp in mornings.. and a bit tired but i always slept late so i am not sure if that was becoz of that!! also sleeping isnt great! often wake up!

i read books,the tiredness ( most heavy ) will hit in from week 7 ! i am dreading it.. and i havent got any mornign sickness yet.. i am also dreading that.. which books said could start anytime but esp in week 9 -12!!!

i have sent u a PM also!!

see you on thurs

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast