Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maternity clothes in Hong Kong

carey is offline Registered User
    By the way, on Chatham Road South, Kowloon, around No. 117, there are several maternity clothing stores right next to each other. When I was there the last time, two weeks ago, they were all on sale. I am at the beginning of my fourth month, got a few tops and pants there.

But they seemed to have sizes for typical Chinese ladies. For example, I have to buy L size in Hongkong but wear mostly size M in Canada. When buying maternity clothes there, I have to buy the L size.

I also find the colors for winter season is very dull--black or Grey, like going to a funeral.

I've never checked H&M before. I think I will the next time for choices of colors.

Went to Zara in Harbor city, only saw one rack of maternity clothes. Didn't see any in the Zara new town center.

Jojo is offline Registered User
    Formes on OnLan Street in Central has nice things but terribly pricey. I think it's worth going online to buy the staples like a good pair of jeans and black trousers and filling the rest of the wardrobe with empire tops from M&S for example. I have bought from figure8maternity.com and queenbee.com.au.

I live in my Maternal America pintuck jeans that I bought online.

They have good brands at Linea Negra but not the bigger sizes.

elizaveta is offline Registered User
    I am a working preggers mum, so I need to have some stuff for the office. What i did is going to Formes (awfully expensive!!!) and buy a pair of working trousers there. Then a short trip to Shenzen and "same same" in many different colours. You can also buy a normal pair of jeans and in SZ they will cut the top off and put a elastic belt...

Neha is offline Banned
    linea negra has clothes

chrissy2 is offline Registered User
    Thank you everyone for your help.....Neha I went to Linea Negra, and they had really nice clothes, but way too expensive and they dont have big sizes. On their web site they say they do, but when I went there all they had was small and medium, a few large but not in what I wanted. Thanks everyone!

chrissy2 is offline Registered User

clothes from mothercare

Quote Originally Posted by Balvo View Post
    I gave up trying to find things in HK and ordered on line from Mothercare and an Australian company called Ripe - the stuff from Ripe fits really well.
    Dear Balvo,

Can you tell me how to order on line at mothercare, as I go to the web site and they have add to wish list but I cant find where to go to actually order. The web site I go to is www.mothercare.com.hk

Thanks!

Roshna is offline Registered User

online maternity

hi,

i bought and had no problems with motherhood.com. JCPenney also has a maternity section and they deliver to HK Post Office.

I also have maternity clothes i'd like to give away, not office-y stuff, more weekend wear. Not too trendy, some basic bottoms. Very casual, not-body-hugging tops. some dresses. For a bigger woman - about a 12-14 US.

I'm in the Midlevels area - if someone wants to come see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12