Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maternity clothes in Hong Kong

chrissy2 is offline Registered User

Maternity clothes in Hong Kong

Hello all,

Im 3 months in and my clothes dont fit me anymore. I have went to H&M and their selection was very small, but I found some good work clothes their, in my size. I have looked all around Hong Kong and I cant find clothes for home to wear...(im also looking for shorts/dresess as Im going away in Jan, but I dont think i will find any) My before pregnancy size was 14 and I dont know where else to look for maternity clothes. I went to Linea negra, which says they have big sizes..all i found their was small and medium. I also went to a few other stores but the clothes Im sorry to say are ugly. Can anyone help? Thanks.

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    I had the same problem and ended up at H&M and Zara in the normal section and just bought larger sizes, especially for tops and dresses. Zara also has a limited range of maternity clothes much smaller than H&M, typically just a rack.

Bumps to Babes also have a range of maternity clothes, the Ap Lei Chau store has a bigger range than Central, but both worth a look.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    I did the same - the vast majority of my maternity clothes are from H&M, half from the maternity section, the other half from the regular section, in a larger size.
    I have one pair of cotton maternity sweatpants that I wear at home with long t-shirts and sweaters and such, plus one maternity hoodie, but I bought that in Japan.
    If you`re going to a hot country in Jan, that should be ok - just buy lots of flowing blouses and dresses and skirts. I just started wearing my winter gear in the past few weeks - I got a lot of wear out of normal summer clothes.

jaz1311 is offline Registered User
    Hi

I have 3 pairs of maternity jeans which I bought in Canada. 1 of them is brand new the other 2 been worn only once. They are too big for me.

I am willing to give it away for free. Any one is interested.

They are 2 pais of jeans in 2XL and 1 pair in 3XL.

first_time is offline Registered User
    Try the store on 1/F Melbourne Plaza - can't remember its name.

I brought a couple of jeans (really comfy!), maternity tights, and stuffs from there. The tailor round the corner shorten the pants for me at HKD50 each.

Brought some tops from Bumps to Babes too

Balvo is offline Registered User
    I gave up trying to find things in HK and ordered on line from Mothercare and an Australian company called Ripe - the stuff from Ripe fits really well.

Balvo is offline Registered User
    chrissy - have sent you a private message too

carey is offline Registered User
    check out this listing for maternity clothes. http://www.geobaby.com/directory/sho...rnity-clothes/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast