Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

blogging mommies?

rebekah is offline Registered User

I have a blog but won't post it here, as it's really uninteresting and just a way for my family to keep up with our lives... but thanks to all for posting more blogs for me to check out!

eflats is offline Registered User

We just spun off our family one with a more public face. http://honkeytown.wordpress.com/. it's not a mommie blog but both my husband and I add our experience of living abroad, parenting, and life here in HK. hope some find it interesting....will add new content soon.

MilkMonster is offline Registered User

Thanks for sharing everyone!! I now have a whole list of new sites to check out in my spare time ;)

cyberfish88 is offline Registered User

I can't vouch for this whole momlogic blogging community but here is a great post to read when you need some entertainment! Its a mom's review of her daughter's pretend restaurant....

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/revi..._resturant.php

mushi is offline Registered User

sorry a little dumb!

hi, sorry i am totally net-savvy i haven;t yet caught on to this blogging business...what is its purpose? is it revenue generating after a point? how does one make a blog?

a blog can cover any topic and can be written by anyone. Most bloggers write about something they are passionate about or about their lives, hobbies, interests. You can make money by selling advertising space on your website if you have enough traffic going through your site every month. I have been writing my blog for almost 2yrs but it is not for revenue. Haha I haven't made any money from my blog, personally, I write to vent or complain or as a creative outlet. I love reading other people's blogs and seeing into how others live their lives : )

If you're interested in starting your own blog, you can choose from many free blogging websites, here are the 2 I know of:

http://wordpress.com/
    https://www.blogger.com/

spockey is offline Registered User

I'm going to agree with Milk Monster. Mine is used to vent on the issues I've had to struggle with since becoming the main provider working mum - totally my own fault for moving the entire family when I had a cushy stay-at-home mum situation back in our home country. I had to find an outlet for my experiences- some days good and some days bad but I must say it's quite a cathartic experience - blogging that is.
    And my family and friends are still in touch with my emotions and experiences through the blog.

spockey, i think you have a fantastic blog!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast