Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dr. Joseph Depasquale

Melinda Burelli is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Dr. Joseph Depasquale

Does anybody know anything about Dr. Joseph Depasquale?

Thanks so much,

liz88 is offline Banned

Dr Joseph Depasquale

Yes he has been looking after me. Am now almost 7 months pregnant. He has close to 40 years experience, served as a doctor in the British army, delivered probably 30,000 babies (!) and now with the Raffles Medical Group at Quarry bay. He is in his late 60s or early 70s. I am happy with him. He is somewhat 'old school' ie non-interventionist and suits my husband's and my approach also. I suspect he would not advocate elective caesarean but probably would not discourage you either if that is your choice. He is very knowledgeable, has a good bedside manner and has taken lots of time to answer my questions. If you want him to deliver you in a private hospital, discuss this with him immediately on your first consultation (assuming you are newly pregnant). I waited til I was about 12 weeks before discussing hospital beds and learned that I could only go to public hospitals by then. But I did not mind so I am delivering at a public hospital and still seeing him for regular check ups. It means however that Dr D will not be delivering me as private consultants cannot work in the public system.