Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Playgroups/activities for 6mths old

sannie is offline Registered User
    Paris, France

Playgroups/activities for 6mths old

Hi, we'll be moving to HK around mid next year and I am currently doing my research and would appreciate some help.

Hubby's work is in Quarry Bay area and I think we'll probably live in that area too. My DD who will be 3 next year should be attending FIS in Sheung Wan (probably take the schoolbus if I do find a job which I intends to) and we'll have another child around 6 mths old.

We will probably get a domestic helper but I do not want my baby to be facing the helper all day long. I would like to expose my baby to other people/babies. I seem to have a very hard time finding something that is more then once a week for that age. I started my older DD in a daycare 3 times a week for 3 hrs each time since the age of 6 mths and I really see her benefiting from it. I hope to find the same arrangement my second child. Any suggestions of playgroups/centers that takes children of about 6 mths between Quarry Bay and Central area?

Thank you.

NYCMel is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I think you'll find most playgroups for your 6 month year old in the Central area, but there are also some in Causeway Bay. There's Gymboree, Panda Junction, YWCA etc...