What kind of snacks do u give to baby?
- 12-04-2008, 08:58 PM #9
Re Cheese I recommend McLelland cheeses -- bubs has progressed from mild cheddar all the way to extra mature :PProud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009
- 12-04-2008, 09:54 PM #10MLBW Guest
One note about American cheese--it contains aluminum so it's not a good idea for anyone--even though I think it tastes good too.
Sources of Aluminum: aluminum cans and cookware, aluminum foil, Kaopectate, antacids, automotive parts and exhaust, baking powder, beer, American cheese, cigarette filters, color additives, construction materials, dental amalgams, deodorants, tap drinking water, fast food chains in flour and corn breads/chips, medical compounds, milk products, pesticides, toothpaste, tobacco smoke, and more.
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 63Last Post: 07-21-2010, 02:10 PM
- By fennho in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2010, 08:43 PM
- By MamaC in forum Baby TalkReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:28 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2009, 08:53 AM
- By Alica in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2005, 11:43 PM