anyone gave birth at Hong Kong Snatorium Hospital?
- 12-31-2008, 12:54 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
I had my BB at Sanitorium and my experience was so so. I have stayed there before and the nurses there were wonderful. However I agree with Pea soup that some of the nurses in the baby room are not that nice. I guess they have some many babies crying and so many mothers asking them the same questions and some mothers just can't get it right so they can be a bit impatient and frustrated. I found them unhelpful and unfriendly for the first few days and then later they seem to have warmed up or know me better so they became more helpful and friendly. In the end, I brought them chocolates to thank the nurses.
- 02-12-2009, 11:16 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
any other mums who have recently given birth at the Sanitorium who can share their experience? I'll be giving birth there soon and just wanted to see what I should prepare for. Thanks!
- By ania79 in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:06 PM
- By jenifa in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:53 PM
- By mamma in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:25 AM
- By clell in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:53 AM
- By airay in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:53 PM