feeding 13mth old baby
- 01-04-2009, 05:58 PM #9
but please keep in mind routines are NOT set in stone and as the baby grows and changes, so should their routines!
my almost 2 year old wakes at night and i give her a bottle. some nights, she only wakes once, other nights she's woken up 3 or 4 times. it's a phase that she will grow out of.
i've met so many poor mums that strictly follow (usually gina ford) and the parents are a wreck for trying to stick with the routine. i've also seen on here mums that have followed it so much, their whole day revolves around getting the baby back home into their crib in their darkened bedroom that the mum isn't able to do anything outside the house with baby.
my motto, when it comes to child-rearing, is "whatever works". if gina works for you, terrific, but PLEASE don't feel like it is the ONLY option if you want sanity in your life, it isn't.
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:08 AM
- By megan2008 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:37 PM
- By fennho in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:42 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:48 AM
- By vivianhui in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:31 PM