Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Foods you are craving?

MisB is offline Registered User

Foods you are craving?

What do you find yourself eating that you normally didn't eat before or in my case eat in excess now??

Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms
    Grilled Cheese sandwiches
    Oh, and a McDOnald's cheesburger sounds so appealing. Thank goodness I am vegetarian!
    :treadmill

AussieMum is offline Registered User

Well in this case I wish I was vegetarian because it makes the temptation towards McD's so much more appealing. Pre-pregnancy I rarely ate McDonalds, but I have been once since finding out I was pregnant two weeks ago and am restraining myself from going back. On the other extreme, I rarely eat fruit (just don't like it) but through last pregnancy and this one so far, I can't get enough. Grilled Cheese sandwishes I have been eating lots of, but not due to cravings, basically because finding it limited to add other things in sandwishes, as we can't eat deli meats. Congrats on your pregnancy, hope we meet you soon in the 'due July 09' forum!

happyvalleygirl is offline Registered User

I am eating more avocados and drinking litres of ginger beer!

I am also craving more carbs than I used to eat.

MLBW Guest

I had weird cravings for the McDonald's cheeseburger too! But I only ate it once. Other than that I had a big thing for tomato pasta sauce while I was pregnant.

cwbmum is offline Registered User

When I was pregnant with my first I had a craving for dried mango, chocolate and the occasional sausage mc muffin from Mac D's.
    My second pregnancy was completely different, I had a craving for weetabix. I had 2-3 for breakfast, 2 at lunch and then another 2-3 before going to bed, this was along side my other meals.

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)

I had a strange craving for certain smells, all I wanted to smell was musk, like those Musk stick sweets (the Aussies will know what I mean). I had to get a friend from Australia to bring a couple of packets over. I also craved fruit but it had to be cold, especially pineapple and peaches.

I completley went off garlic and onion which I used to love and being vegetarian I couldn't stand the smell of cooking meat or fish which I had no problem with before as long as I didn't have to eat it. My husband was hoping I would crave a big steak :)

I'm now 38 weeks and have been craving Violet Crumbles, an Australian chocolate bar. Lucky I've found a store that stocks them!

hapa808 is offline Registered User

How funny, I crave Mc D's cheeseburgers too- have been 3 times already in 3 weeks!

babymo is offline Registered User

can we eat burgers? n chips? or is that considered v junk food??

oh dear i just had a mc donald cheese burger yeesterday w fries!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast