Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Question about Diapers in HK....

catcurran is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Question about Diapers in HK....

hello everyone - I have recently run out of my Pampers Cruisers that I brought over from the States. I really love them, as they have nice, stretchy sides that allow for lots of movement....I went out and bought Pampers in the same purple packaging (although with Chinese writing) and assumed they'd be the same. But no. They are a lot different than the Cruisers and don't seem as flexible and comfy....Is there a store that carries American diapers? I know I'm being really picky but these Chinese Pampers seem like American diapers from the 80's! Thanks a million!!

Canucker is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi catcurran,

Try Gateway in Sheung Wan... it's the store that carries "Costco" stuff. I am pretty sure they carry Pampers as well as Huggies. Their diapers are in the back corner of the store and are from "North America" - little sign says this because they are "bigger" than ones you buy in other HK stores. The only downside is sometimes their stock is low before another shipment shows up.

Good luck!

rebekah is offline Registered User
    You can get the pampers active fit (purple package) at the store we love to hate... bumps to babes. Get the ones without chinese writing as they also sell the "local" version there.