Good restaurants at Elements mall?
- 12-11-2008, 04:41 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- Tai Po, Hong Kong
Another option, if you are prepared to be a bit more casual, is grabbing a burger from Three Sixty (best burgers and fries in town!) and eating them on the terraced seats over looking the ice-skating rink.
- 12-12-2008, 05:00 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Kowloon Station
I really like the Chinese restaurant 'Xia Mian Guan' opposite 360 and 'Wang Jia Sha' beside Fortress. Both are good value and have plenty of high chairs/baby seats, tasty food and fast service. FINDS upstairs is nice too - (my son is always given free juice when ever we go there)
A friend recommended Nahm (Vietnamese/ Thai food) opposite Zara but I havent tried it yet.
- By TheQuasimother in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2010, 01:28 PM
- By simonewong in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2009, 11:15 AM
- By e-mum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2009, 02:59 PM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2008, 03:04 PM
- By summer scent in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:32 PM