Where do you buy meat/ fish for baby?
- 12-11-2008, 11:10 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Sai Kung
talking about 360 frozen goods ( we shop there too) but does anyone else get their frozens a little defrosted? I have complained a few times but apparently they don't have a freezer or freezer truck to transport the frozen goods so basically after you buy it and they pack it into those chiller bags with ice, it sits in the back room that is cooler than normal temperature but inevitably the frozen goods will start to defrost! Then when they deliver, they use a regular truck that doesn't have a freezer which means by the time our groceries get delivered, our frozen pizza is soft, same with vegetables, chicken, etc.
Does anyone else have this same problem?
- 12-12-2008, 08:09 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Hong Kong, Mid Levels
YES! it's frustrating isn't' it, the organic milk sometimes sours also. As soon as we purchase we ask them to put the goods straight in the back room (often they sit in the shop if you don't ask) then, once its delivered, if there is significant defrosting, I phone and tell them. Also if the delivery is ridiculously late in the day which sometimes happens also. They will deliver replacements the next morning, or give you your money back. I've found that it's improved a little over time, but you do need to make a fuss when you actually purchase to ensure they are aware.
- 12-14-2008, 04:29 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
MilkMonster, we have the same problem too when we do delivery from 360. We buy all our meat from there and from the GREAT Foodhall in Pacific Place. I've almost done delivery from MeatMarket.com.hk, but I never really know what I need and cannot figure out quantities. I am the kind of shopper who usually likes to see what I get and peruse the aisles. I do 1-2 massive deliveries a week from the above markets which I kind of enjoy.
- By jaz1311 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:08 AM
- By geomum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:51 PM
- By Ai li in forum News and IssuesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:48 AM
- By mammalicious in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 11Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:05 PM
- By momcandy in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2005, 05:11 PM