Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can acupuncture help??

sarahdcl is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    I tried to get an appointment with Cecelia at the vitality center but she is not available for two weeks. Dr. Troy I find to be even more expensive than in previous threads otherwise I can get in with him next Monday. Does anyone suggest Dr. Helen He? I read that she specializes in infertility and I think it sounds helpful that she is trained in western medicine as well. Any thoughts?

Portia is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Helen is very good, but she is also not easy to get an appointment with as she only works on Tues and Thurs.

wenyihsu is offline Registered User
    You can also try Gianna at IMI. I saw her for close to 2 months and then got pregnant. I was referred by a friend who saw her for 3 months before getting pregnant - and this is after seeing a Western doctor for over 1 year with no luck.

NaturalBaby is offline Registered User
    Hung Hom
    I believe acupuncture can do wonders. Besides finding a good acupuncturist, you need to figure out what is the underlying reason. There're many reasons for not getting pregnant or not able to keep it. This book can help you understand it better - "Making Babies" by Sami David and Jill Blakeway.

Good luck to you!

steamedfish is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    i never did it myself. but i know my sis had been struggling to have a kid for 5 years until she started bi-weekly sessions with this chinese doc in jordan. she end up having a boy and then a girl at 35. pm me if you need the contact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12