- 12-28-2008, 02:59 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
We currently have 3 boys and would like to have another baby, but this will definatley be the last.
I've heard that there is a process available where they can separate male and female sperm for artificial insemination.
Does anyone know if this is available in HK?
As much as I love my boys I would really like a girl.
- By ELT in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 54Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:59 AM
- By bbvv in forum PreconceptionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:51 AM
- By mihomle in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM
- By FirstMumSKW in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2005, 10:56 AM
- By Avi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2005, 03:10 PM