- 12-30-2008, 11:50 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- HONG KONG
hi, i want to know if someone is staying in tung chung coz i heard that there is no hospital facility nearby and what about schools? How people managing overthere in case any emergency occur specially with the baby?
- 01-04-2009, 03:39 PM #2Banned
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- hong kong
ahi im livign in tung chugn fr many years and its a lovely community.except for weekeneds and holidays.....its usually quite quiet.
yes there's no hospital here and the nearest one would be in tsuen wan( 20 mins if by car/ambulance)
u can always dial fro the ambulance and its free.
same goes for residents in park island and DB......there's no hospital there too
As fr normal consultation...there's quite a few clinics here
- By helenxiaoli in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:44 PM
- By Fliz in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
- By bbvv in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:12 PM
- By mamaS in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:03 AM
- By Peanut in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2005, 04:50 PM