Just the delivery room ?
- 01-03-2009, 04:04 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Hong Kong
Matty did they say anything about you leaving early? It was a nightmare getting released in Canada. We pretty much ran out of there as soon as I thought they wouldn't call the cops on us.
- 01-03-2009, 10:05 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Sai Kung
Getting released from QMH the first time was easy.
I told the nurse I wanted to go home, and all I had to do was wait until the Dr's did rounds so that both me and the baby were given the all clear.
I called my husband and off we went.
The 2nd time at PWH there was abit more of a fuss.
They were concerned about weightloss in my BF baby (he was 4kg so not much danger of him fading away) so after a bit of discussion I was discharged on the condition that I bring him back the next day for a weight check.
They really didn't want to discharge me because he wasn't formula fed (bizarre I know) but in the end they couldn't keep me there if I wanted to go.
- By acjacj in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 08-09-2009, 07:24 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-25-2008, 01:31 PM
- By patts in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2008, 02:44 PM
- By Tunstall in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:59 AM
- By met_74 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:20 PM