Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

StargazeLilly is offline Registered User
    Jjald I know how you feel...I have my scan on Monday and it can't come soon enough!!!!

Do keep us posted on how you get along. Only a couple of days to go. :) Good luck.

Jjald Im very keen to start pre-natal Yoga. Do let me know how you get along. I will check with Dr as to when I can start and then I will join you. :)

How often do yo intend to go during the week?

Girls, shall we all meet up for a coffee/snacks on Tuesday then?
    Jjald you work in central? what time would you be taking lunch? maybe we can arrange to meet in central so its during the lunch period for all those who are working?

Daisygirl how does this fit into your working hours?

Flack correct me if I am wrong, but you are not working? like me.

Dinner for me is not so good at the moment as in the evenings I get pretty shattered and just feel like sleeping...:(

Anyone else who wants to join us are more than welcome...the more the merrier....

xxx

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Hey girls,
    Tuesday is fine for me, I work in lkf and I only work 4 hours aday and can pick and choose what hours I do, so just let me no the plans and I will come along what ever....

I feel sick all the time,worst at night and funny thing I now want to eat everything!!!!! lol

As for the tiredness,I cant keep my eyes open at night and then wake up wide awake at 6 in the morning!?!!?

O the joys....

Iv never done Yoga befor! Wouldnt mind trying tho?

xx

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone,
    Sadly, I work on Kowloon side and won't be able to meet up on Tues lunch. Maybe we can try for an after work meet up in the 2nd trimester when we won't fall asleep mid-convo!

Amy, do have any idea if we will get a scan on our first visit to Tsan Yuk next week?

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

Tues lunch is perfect. How about those that can make it send me a PM? Then we can get some ideas of where to go...

Daisygirl, know what you mean about waking up early, it's really annoying me! I was awake an hour before the alarm this morning.

StargazeLilly, I will let you know how the pre-natal class is and a schedule of the classes. You are welcome to join any time that suits.

Goodbye kitty, really have no idea about the scan, nobody seems able to tell me and I didn't get much sense out of the TY when I called them. To be on the safe side I am going to see Cora Ngai on Friday. Happy to pass on her details if you want them.

Wow, hope I have not missed anything out. Drop me a PM about next Tuesday lunch all and any suggestions of where you fancy.

Take care all, will update on Friday after my scan.

Amy

Little Lamb is offline Registered User
    Hi Girls,

I work on Tues arvos so unfortunately won't be able to meet up with you all next week :( Tues arvos is the only arvo I am not free ... of course always the way! Hopefully next time we can get together on another day as I would love to come along and meet you all.

I have my appt at Tsan Yuk this Sat to register with QMH. I have no idea what is going to happen but will be able to give you all the low down afterwards. I am pretty sure there is not going to be a scan so I am seeing my private dr on Monday for a scan and to get a more accurate due date and check all is well.

xx

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Girls I am going to have my baby back in the uk,am going to fly back end of July/beginnng of Aug.
    I had my scan with Cora yesterday and have another appointment in a months time with her,do any of you know if this is all I need to do ( I mean just see her ) or do I need to see a normal docter for any thing or have hospital appointments for any thing am lost????

looking forward to meeting you all and those that cant make tuesday,dont worry as am sure we can arrange other times, xx

StargazeLilly is offline Registered User
    Jjald I can make it for lunch on tuesday.

Goodbye Kitty and Little lamb Im sure we shall all meet soon.

Daisygirl, when i first met Dr Cora she told me that until the birth of the baby I would only have contact with her and I would only need to see my GP for non pregnancy related matters.

I don't think there is anything much you need to do now, apart from keep your appointments with her....and enjoy you pregnancy... :)

Wow, that will be so nice going back to the UK to give birth and having your family around you.

xxx

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    I've been hunting through some older threads on the pregnancy forum. From what I read, we simply register at Tsan Yuk and will only get the 20 week scan with them (this is pretty typical practice in the UK) so we need to suppliment with private scans.

Little Lamb - hopefully you can give us more details this weekend.

I don't have a private Dr yet so I need to look into that. I'd really like hubby to be there so would need a 5pm or Sat appointment - has anyone had a problem getting these times? How much is the consulation with Dr Ngai?

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast