Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    Congrats on the good scan little lamb! Which Dr did you see?

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lamb View Post
    I am delivering in the public at the Queen Mary but you need to go to Tsan Yuk for resigtration and the antenatal check ups. I am also seeing a private dr for appts at the same time and this practice is very common in HK.

xx
    That's exactly what I am doing too. The QM only give you one scan at 20 weeks, so if you want an earlier one and testing for Downs Syndrome etc then you will need to see a private OBY GN.

13th Sept is two days after me, although I am going to try and cross my legs on the 11th so it comes on a different day!

Nerina is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies, Congratulations to you all!

I have posted a thread on July - September due dates I recieved a reply saying that there are not many due dates in August and that I should join the July or September Forum. I am a little confused I thought it was one forum for all mommies to be from July -september 09. Would be great to hear back from any of you as I am 13 weeks pregnant in my first pregnancy and looking to meet some mommies to be. Hope to hear back form you soon! Thank You
    Nerina

hk-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lamb View Post
    Had my scan yesterday and all well. I am 9 weeks and my EDD is 13 September. So many of us a due so close together - how great is that!

Welcome hk-mum! It sounds like firstly you need to decide whether you will be delivering in the public or private hospital. I am delivering in the public at the Queen Mary but you need to go to Tsan Yuk for resigtration and the antenatal check ups. I am also seeing a private dr for appts at the same time and this practice is very common in HK.

xx
    Thanks Little Lamb. Being first time preggie and new to HK, everything sounds so new and confusing right now.

Living in the Kowloon side, I'm seeing a pvt. doc in TST as it seems more convenient than Central due to my immense nausea. But I'm really not too impressed by her and am looking for more docs in this region. I'm planning to decide the doc thereafter but hope it doesn't get too late for a registration till then.

Any idea by when the hospitals start accepting bookings and what's the best time to do so?

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Hi hk-mum and Nerina

Welcome xx

1stBabyHK is offline Registered User
    Hi. I too have a Sept due date and am waiting until next week and the Drs all-clear before sharing the news. Would love to connect with other mums-to-be in HK. I've been seeing Dr. Doo, who is fantastic: easy to talk to, tremendously helpful, answers all questions. Congratulations on your pregnancy and look forward to chatting soon!

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stBabyHK View Post
    Hi. I too have a Sept due date and am waiting until next week and the Drs all-clear before sharing the news. Would love to connect with other mums-to-be in HK. I've been seeing Dr. Doo, who is fantastic: easy to talk to, tremendously helpful, answers all questions. Congratulations on your pregnancy and look forward to chatting soon!
    Hi, you should speak to CindyB as I think she is with Dr Doo also.

CindyB is offline Registered User
    Hi 1stBabyHK, welcome to this forum!

I am having my first appointment with Dr. Doo tomorrow. I am curious how it goes. Will update you all afterwards.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast