Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

CindyB is offline Registered User
    Daisygirl, it was nice meeting you yesterday. Where did you post the contacts of your Gyn? I couldn't find anything in the doctors' contact list. Thanks!

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Hi Cindy,

It's Cora Ngai - 1301 Tak Shing House, 20 Des Voeux Road Central. Tel: 2525 9213.

Amy

Little Lamb is offline Registered User
    I am seeing Dr. Patrick Chan. He is based in Central and is very kind and thorough which is exactly what I was after. The nurses are lovely too and they don't overbook appointments so no waiting so far which is great especially when you are feeling very nauseous.

Disappointed I couldn't make lunch yesterday but looking forward to meeting you all very soon.

xx

roslyn is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

I'm due in June with my first child. I know I'm a bit out of territory here, hope you don't mind the intrusion but I'm new to HK as well and keen to meet some new people. It would be great to meet you all at your next get together if that's ok? I'm not working and live in Central so anywhere, anytime is good for me!!
    Cheers

Jjald is offline Registered User
    No problem at all Roslyn. We'll organise another lunch soon, feel free to come along - you can tell us all what to expect as you are a bit ahead of us!

Amy

Oryx is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies

What a relief to have found this forum!.

I just have been in HK 5 days having just moved from Dubai - new to HK and new to being pregnant! I was told before I left Dubai that I was due at the end of Sept (she said I was 5 wks and 3 days).

I guess I must be 8wks tomorrow and that i wait till I am 12weeks before I go for a scan cause at 5 weeks it was too early for a hearbeat although she did give me a print out of a black rice grain and said it was in the right place??

We are currently in a serviced apartment in Central, Sheung Wan and I am actively searching for a place to live.
    My husbands job brought us here and I was planning to work but with this BIG suprise a few weeks ago, I am not sure that will happen.

I am 34yrs, from England and this is our first baby. I would love to meet up during the day or evenings. Just got a HK SIM yesterday.

It has been great reading all the comments and has made me feel much more happier!

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    Welcome Oryx and congratulations on your surprise!!

I hope that you are settling in well to HK. The main geoexpat site was a lifesaver for me when I first got here, but I'm sure we'd all be happy to help you with any questions here too.

Are you planning to go private or public? If private, you may want to organise a consultation with your OB to organise booking the hospital (I hear they book very early - like 9 weeks preggo!).

Oryx is offline Registered User
    Hi goodbye kitty

Thanks and Congrats too!. I hadn't really thought about whether to go private or public, seems so long away. I guess I better speak to my husband and see what is covered in our medical insurance. Guess I need to get an OB too!

Do you need to book the 12 week scan?

Hope to get to meet up with some of you too over lunch or dinner.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast