Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

Flack is offline Registered User
    Hi Oryx

Congratulations and welcome to HK.
    Goodbye Kitty is correct about needing to make a decision about public or private. I have chosen to go private and had my hospital booking confirmed at 9 weeks to the day. I believe that it can be tricky to get a hospital if you leave it much past 9 weeks. You can of course pay your own way privately if your insurance doesn't cover everything, but it is very pricey.

A lot of ladies here sort of do half and half, they see a private OB for extra visits and scans and for the comfort of seeing the same doctor all the way through. They then deliver in a public hospital (with a hospital OB, not the one they have been seeing privately). Or of course you can go public all the way.
    There are plenty of discussions on this site about OBs hospitals and the pros and cons of going public/private, so maybe have a search and that might help you with your decision.

Take care

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone!

We have visitors at the moment and my job has been pretty hectic, hence the lack of posting.

Hope everyone is OK. I booked in at Tsan Yak on Saturday, it was fine.

w/c 02 March should mean everyone is past their 12 weeks - so maybe lunch or dinner? Hopefully symptoms will have subsided for most :-). I'll do a poll thing later for RSVP's.

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    I have a scan on 2nd March which is 12 weeks to the day for me. It cannot come soon enough!

I can make dinner but not lunch (due to work). How does it work for everyone else?

Flack is offline Registered User
    Hi

12 Mar sounds good to me, I will be 12 weeks in a week and a half and I am happy that the nausea is starting to subside!
    Yay!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok

CindyB is offline Registered User
    Hi Oryx,

welcome to HK and to this forum!

I would be happy to meet you. I will send you a private message with my cell phone number.

I am 10 weeks along by the end of this week. I had my first gyn's appointment last Friday. If you go to a private gyn, they do scans every time you go to see them, which should be every 4 weeks in the first months of the pregnancy.

I suggest you think about the "going private or public issue" soon. My doctor booked me into a hospital but said we are lucky if we get a space, as that particular hospital is already pretty booked out for September.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Strange, just 2 weeks ago I felt like I know nothing about all that pregnancy stuff and how to do it in HK. But with the help of this forum and some research I got to know more pretty fast.

CindyB

CherA is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone! I just found this thread and I'm so delighted to find so many expecting mommies that are due in Sept. I am due on Sept 1, and this is my 2nd baby. I hope everything goes well for everyone. For myself, the morning sickness has been so bad over the past couple months. I actually find it worse than my 1st pregnancy. I basically had no appetite to eat but my tummy is constantly rumbling. I work full time so it's been so hard for me. Fortunately the sickness is starting to subside and I'm eating better now.

I'm having my OSCAR scan this coming Friday. I'm so excited coz for my last pregnancy, I found out baby was a boy at the OSCAR scan. That means I may be able to find out baby's gender pretty soon this time :)

Take care everyone!

1stBabyHK is offline Registered User

Dinner on the 12th?

Would love to meet up with everyone. I just passed my 12 week mark and had my NT scan yesterday - everything good and fine but having a lot of cramping. It's lasted for the past two days and doesn't go away with Panadol. Am going back into Dr. Doo today. It's quite uncomfortable. My EDD is Aug 29th (but booked into Matilda for Sept 1st).

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

Have done a poll in the July-Sept forum for a meet up w/c 02 March.

Amy

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast