Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

Little Lamb is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,

I also have my 12 week scan on Monday 2 March goodbye kitty - can't wait!

I am 10.5 weeks now and have had way less nausea the last 2 days which has been a rather nice change. Still eating everything in sight and constantly tired but fingers crossed I have turned the corner. Now of course I have said that I'll probably suffer big time tomorrow ... oh the joys!

Look forward to catching up soon - lunches and dinners are both fine for me.

xx

Flack is offline Registered User
    Hi Little Lamb

10.5 weeks must be the turning corner! I am 10.5 weeks too and for the last 2 days have also been feeling remarkably better and I was just thinking today, that if someone asked me how I was feeling and I said good, I wouldn't actually be lying!

Same as you I am still really tired and some days find myself napping, but at least this week I have moved on past the toast and am back on mostly normal food. I was starting to get worried as I've lost 4kgs since week 5 and I am only little to start with, so fingers crossed I am on the road to feeling better!
    Hope your nausea stays away for good!
    Take care
    xx

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

Welcome Roslyn, Oryx, Chera and 1stbabyhk,wow our group is getting bigggg,nice to know we are not alone.
    If any you want to meet for lunch,send me a private mail and we can arrange it.
    I have my 12 week scan on the 3rd of march I think..
    I havent been on here for a few days as I keep falling asleep...lol
    I have had such sickness,gets worst at night for me tho and I am still sooooo tired,just want the 4 month to come now,as everyone keeps telling me that it should stop then!?!?!

Cindyb I sent you a pm,did you get it?

Looking forward to meeting you all soon xx

1stBabyHK is offline Registered User
    Nice meeting you all too! It's good to know that all of the wack things happening with my body are very normal. I'm almost at 13 weeks and most symptoms (except feeling tired and tender breasts) have seemed to wane, although even those two symptoms are feeling less and less and I'm feeling more like me again.

rozzle is offline Registered User

Hi all,
    My first time on this forum and I?m so glad I found it!

I live in Causeway Bay, been in HK for 2.5yrs, 29 from the UK.

I am 11 weeks pregnant, had my NT scan and blood test Friday just gone so its such a relief to start telling friends and family our news :o)

Amy ? I am a member of Pure Yoga, CWB has your Hatha instructor advised when to stop regular yoga as I heard its bad to lie on your back for too long due to restriction of blood flow? I am going to my first pre-natal yoga class tonight.

I am hoping I am over the worst of my nausea, the last 2 days I?ve felt half normal again. I am constantly hungry but never really know what I fancy!

Please let me know if you girls are meeting up soon as would love to hear about everyone?s experiences and to share tips etc..

Roz x

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Hi Roz,

Pure said to me to stop Hatha, Power 1 etc immediately and only do pre-natal. During the pregnancy you can use any studio, even if your membership is normally only for one.

I am doing 12.45 in Central tomorrow if you fancy joining. Just PM me if you ever fancy a yoga partner. There's another poll in the July - September forum, so please feel free to join us for lunch. Are you working at the moment?

rozzle is offline Registered User
    ...thanks will stop all of the regular classes then.
    I work full time in CWB. Classes in Central during the week will be difficult to make, evening ones i could manage i think.
    Will join your lunch dae - thanks for invite
    Rx

1stBabyHK is offline Registered User
    Hi Roz and Amy,

I'm a member of Pure Yoga and just yesterday was also told about being able to use my membership at any studio during pregnancy (mine is at Central). Do they have evening prenatal classes in CWB? Since I'm working during the days on the Kowloon side and the TST prenatal classes start at 2:30, and really difficult to get the Central classes at 12:45, these might be best for me. Let me know!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast