Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

Jjald is offline Registered User

Does anyone know if the first appointment at Tseun Yuk includes a scan? I have heard it doesn't, so in which case will arrange a private one for week 9.

Oh, and does anyone know if QM provide an NT test or does that have to be private as well?

I tried to get an Early Consultation at Annerley this week to ask all these questions, but they are fully booked which is a shame.

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User

I think that the very first appointment is just to register and then the first scan will be at 12 weeks. In a normal pregnancy, I think 2 scans is the norm. One at 12 and one much later on. I think lots of people suppliment this with a few extra scans with a private OB.

I don't know what an NT test is??!! He he! Still a bit in the dark over here!

Flack is offline Registered User

Had the first scan today. Was very tiny but all where it should be and she could detect the heart.
    The OB puts me at 6 weeks 3 days which is a few less than I thought I was, I thought I was 7 weeks, so am a bit bummed out that I will have a few extra days of nausea than I was expecting! It has gotten really bad lately although no vomiting and the odd bout of dizzyness. Am really hanging out for the second trimester!!

Hope you ladies are all well.
    Take care

louloute is offline Registered User

Talking joining the club :)

Hi ladies,

I am due for end of august/start of september!
    It's my first pregnancy and nobody around had experienced it before, so a little lonely.

I have had a scan 2 weeks ago, and everything seems fine, the tiny baby was pretty clear, I could even see the hart beating, amazing

Flack is offline Registered User

Hi Louloute

Welcome to the club!!

Hope everything is going ok for you!

I think I went to a rubbish scan place - the iRad is more diagnostic than anything else.

I have an apointment in Central, Tak Shing House on the 9th which will be my 9th week with a OB which I am sure will be much much better. I will ask her about the NT (Downs Syndrome) testing at the same time.

Can't wait to know for sure that all is OK, do not have that many symptoms except extremely sore breasts, an increased appetite and occassional nausea (although have not been sick). I am tired in the evening but fine in the day, so hoping that I stay like this!

Happy new year everyone!

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User

Hello all! I went for a scan yesterday and saw a tiny heart. Due 14th Sept all being well. I've been spotting for about 2 weeks but so far baby's hanging in there. Can't wait until 12 weeks... fingers and toes crossed.

My symptoms are also mild so far thankfully. Chin up poor sick mums!

Hi All,

My symptoms are mild too, to the point I have been stressed about the lack of them!

I also had a facial on holiday this week and just found out they used jasmine oil, which is considered one of the "unsafe" oils in pregnancy. Cue panicking... I washed it straight off after the facial, and it can only have been a small amount as used on the face, but I seem to be terrified of everything at the moment. Am trying to keep a rein on it, and imagine what I would say to my friends if they were stressed!

Scan next Friday which can't come quick enough now, especially since you've all had yours :-)

Hope you are all OK.

Amy

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast